Search results for query: *

• Users: Ambiguous
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ambiguous

New Thread

The regiment was raised in 1655 by Colonel Jonas Casimir Baron zu Eulenburg. In 1667, Fürst Boguslaw Radziwill took over command. After his death, Electoral Prince Karl Emil lead the regiment against France till his death in Strasbourg in 1674. Colonel Hans Adam von Schöning merged the regiment...
  2. Ambiguous

92nd (Gordon Highlanders) Regiment of Foot [EU]

Steam Contact :
  3. Ambiguous

Alaxedia's YT & NW Videos

Welcome to my YT channel. I will be uploading stuff in relation to NW and Mount and Blade : Warband in general. Thanks for checking me out ^^ NW GF #1 NW GF #2 15th_YR vs 67thKGL 15th_YR vs Pont [RGL] MB Arms Race NW GF #3 NW GF #4 NW LB #1 NW 15th_YR vs 16pp 15th YR vs 63e [RGL]...
  4. Ambiguous

Looking for Warband Clan [EU]

I am not that good at warband but I can block and I have been in one clan on Warband called LGN a long time ago. If any clan is looking for one more casual player that would be nice :) PM me or reply to this thread if you might be interested in having a new member. I have 1k+ hours on warband...
  5. Ambiguous

Server Files for North and South?

Anyone have server files for North and South? If so please contact me :)
  6. Ambiguous

17th (Leicestershire) Regiment of Foot [Recruiting EU]

Founded on April 10th, 2019, the 17th (Leicestershire) Regiment of Foot is an active European Napoleonic Wars regiment. The 17th prides itself on being not only a properly disciplined collective but also on providing a welcoming community to the many players that it hosts. We partake in multiple...
  7. Ambiguous

28th Regiment of Foot EU/NA

28th Regiment of Foot History Battle Honours Ranks Roster Code of Conduct Joining In order to join 28th do this application Steam Name: Age: Country of Origin: Microphone: Yes/No Previous Regiments(If any): Hours on the game: Agreement to follow rules: Yes/No P.S. This is...
  8. Ambiguous

If anyone is looking for a Clan?Regiment

If anyone is looking for a good regiment, with about 30 people at each battle.  then add me on steam :) Steam name: Alaxedia
  9. Ambiguous

83rd Regiment of Foot "Fitch's Grenadiers" EU(Mostly)

"The Endless" Kill One And 2 More Will Arise From The Ashes The 83rd Regiment Of Foot is a regiment based in EU, we are a highly disciplined regiment and have the goal of becoming one of the best regiments around! We are a friendly regiment with a fair number of highly experienced officers who...
Back
Top Bottom