Search results for query: *

1. TalonAquila

NOTICE: Status of our services

I, too, am glad y'all are back.  And it's nice to know Janus is as much a wizard as I always thought.  Kudos to y'all. 
  2. TalonAquila

Pikes / Spears

Agreed.  My point is,  basically, the  Swiss Pikemen earned  enough  respect from the political entities of the time for the declaration of neutrality to  be honored.  A neat trick considering the attitude of a good many  political  entities of the time.
  3. TalonAquila

Pikes / Spears

The Swiss were good enough to maintain neutrality.  Neat trick that.
  4. TalonAquila

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

just5tme1989 said:
    I have a question, this "ModSys" as referred in this guide (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,240255.0.html), what is it and how do I find it, I am having trouble understanding that part.

Lumos' guide is just about the best, most lucid guide extant to the Module  System (ModSys).  If you are not able to  understand what you have read, modding may be beyond you.

TA
  5. TalonAquila

Looking for a LOTR based mod with faction creation.

All the LotR mods I know about  have at least one thing in common... they do not allow for an independent player faction.  Tolkein is replete with factions on its own, and to do a mod which is fairly true to either the books or the movies, the is  no room for a player faction (at least that's the premise of the current LotR mods).
      Regards,
    TA
  6. TalonAquila

Merging Mods help?

Tehmuffin19 said:
    I've been experimenting with mods for some time now, and I really like the massiveness of AD 1257. But I also really like the landlords and moneylenders that I've found in Floris and Brytenwalda. Is inserting the landlords/moneylenders into a new mod a particularly difficult thing to do? If not, how should I go about doing it?

If you're talking about using the  module system, then what you would need is the code for the mod you want to modify.  If that  Mod is active, that is extremely unlikely to happen.

If you are asking if such a thing is possible through editing text files, the answer is no, it's not possible.

Regards,
    TA
  7. TalonAquila

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Yes, Trade is a party skill.
      Regards,
    TA
  8. TalonAquila

Necromancy and forbidden/hidden/forgotten knowledges

Agreed;  there are enough  fantasy-themes which, while well  done, get tiresome after a while.  I'm not big on demons, etc., so even the prospect of Necromancy is off-putting, to be honest.
    Regards,
    TA
  9. TalonAquila

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

There won't be, if the rating is to remain as is.  Sex would require a M rating, which would preclude younger players from playing (legally and ethically).  There are a LOT of younger players.

Regards,
    TA
  10. TalonAquila

Best lancer Knight build-up?

fragonard said:
    OK, I guess 24 of each would be pretty effective too. Kind of point starved though. Do you stay mounted or do you max Athletics and fight on foot?

I take Athletics to 6.  As for fighting, it depends upon several factors (including my mood), but if a fight is in the hills or other vertical land, on foot.  Vertical acreage is no place to fight with  cavalry, IMHO.
    I prefer archery to x-bows, so i build str/PD and PS  as high as i can along with riding and horse archery.  It's nice to have options.
      Regards,
    TA
  11. TalonAquila

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

oldark said:
    Are qualis gems a renewable resource? Will the unique spawns offer a second gem when they come back.

Provided the unique spawn's health is above, I believe, 15% and the original conditions are met for getting a Qualis Gem, yes.

Regards,
    TA
  12. TalonAquila

-- Official Unofficial 'Ask Questions About Warband Singleplayer Here' Thread --

The riding skill  also changes how responsive to your commands the horse is, as well.  It'll start up, slow down, turn and stop more quickly, as well as reach a greater top speed.  If you know you are soon going to increase your riding skill and want to move up to a warhorse, buy a lame one (it'll cost less than one in good health), keep it in your inventory for about a week, and it'll be healed when  you are ready-
      Also note that if a spirited or champion horse is lamed in battle, it will heal as well... but it will be a normal horse when healed...

TA
  13. TalonAquila

Forge Suggestions - New Modding Guidelines up for DISC in the Realm (Linked)

'Tis a good beginning, Duh... Thanks  for your effort.

TA
  14. TalonAquila

Somebody said:
    mnf_enable_hot_keys in the game menus.

That's what I thought... This is what I did:
        "castle_besiege",mnf_scale_picture|mnf_enable_hot_keys,

The only way I get it to work is to edit the text file.  I'm gettin' frustrated, to tell the truth.  I had no problems with MB, and I don't understand what's wrong here.

Thanks for reply,
    TA
  15. TalonAquila

Here's a quickie...  after searching and not  finding anything relevant to WB... where in the MS do I  enable the hot-keys to allow inventory access during sieges?
  16. TalonAquila

LSP Animations Tavern Animation Pack

Wonderful work.  Will help any module, including native.  Thank you kindly.
      TA
  17. TalonAquila

Forge Suggestions - New Modding Guidelines up for DISC in the Realm (Linked)

In my humble opinion, 2 child boards seems the way to go; though I realize it means extra work.  If for no other reason - makes a search more limited in scope.  By that I mean a search can be limited to that particular board.  Cuts out a lot of irrelevant threads.
  18. TalonAquila

LSP Animations Tavern Animation Pack

Truly impressive... a very welcome addition indeed.  Thank you doesn't say it all, but it's all I've got.  Thank you.
Back
Top Bottom