Search results for query: *

1. BerserkerRezo

About Irish statehood.

Wathing this footage gave me this question, how did Ireland not become a independent republic after 1937 constitution? Was it still considered british "territory" before that? How do events go before 1949 proclamation of the Republic Of Ireland?
  2. BerserkerRezo

Renaissance music.

I became interested in early and late renaissance music, maybe you could share some tracks i would pleased  :) Example : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN_A4S1ttUw But historical  :)
  3. BerserkerRezo

Strange performance.

Hello, I have a problem to report my Warband started to act really stupid with its performance, I used to play it like an ordinary game but now this happens, FPS drops when turning around, walking, it seems like tons of smoke particles would be on the map but there haven't been any smoke, i cant...
  4. BerserkerRezo

Mercenary

This question was always stuck in my head, like why mercenary soldiers where so much brutal trough all times? Like in Thirty Years War their brutality was so big that 8 million people died. But why? Well i got a bit over the edge not just 8 million people, i exclude the Soldier deaths i'm...
  5. BerserkerRezo

Adventures!

How are your greek adventures going?
  6. BerserkerRezo

Sharpe

When in the mother of our lord, sharpe's popularity started to grow so fast?
  7. BerserkerRezo

Army size not changing.

Hello guys! I wanted to ask, since this is still an Alpha version theres a little problem for the army size dosent change even i have a bigger leadership and charisma. Is it a bug or not? because i just declared war on Holland and i think my kingdom will die soon after :D
  8. BerserkerRezo

Battle Of Blue Waters

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Blue_Waters This was a battle between Grand Duchy of Lithuania and Golden Horde, It was a decisive vicotry for Lithuanians, they were one of not that many european powers who defeated " Mongols ", this is really an great historical date, of the most...
  9. BerserkerRezo

About Monarchy.

What do you think, why monarchies in XX c. Died so fastly? And till today it is hard to have a monarch. I know that there were lots of wars in XX c. and also there were WW1 and WW2 but besides wars.
  10. BerserkerRezo

So yeah..

So this happened in my country
  11. BerserkerRezo

Coronation

I saw people talking about a option " Crowned by a Pope"?
  12. BerserkerRezo

About the new DLC

Hello, so it seems that i will have to buy Viking Conquest dlc or i will get it free if i have MB full collection?
  13. BerserkerRezo

Is this still Alive?

Hey, I love your mod, i want to ask are you still working on the mod?
  14. BerserkerRezo

Opinion about the mod.

Hello people, and Devs. I just wanted to say that the mod and the whole Brytenwalda mash up is an amazing idea. I know the mod is still in early alpha stages, but guys look there is alot to Change and develop, like Making the whole game speak about Rome and other factions not britannia, to make...
  15. BerserkerRezo

About the mod.

Hello, community and Devs, i always had a question about he upcomming version that i head some peeps speak about here. Will the new Version have PBOD and Formations? Oh and a question is it possible to Rebel against your Leader, because i would like to take over the Clan like Takeda clan and...
  16. BerserkerRezo

About Diplomacy

Hello, guys i wanted to ask the Community about one thing in the mod, can you forge an alliance or make one like in other mods like Floris and etc... so is can you make them?  :D
  17. BerserkerRezo

Idea For A Mod.

Hello, people my name is BerserkerRezo well i'm not a well known guy  :mrgreen: But i have a great idea for a mod that is inspired by War of The Roses and a Warband mod which is dead Swadian Interregnum. My idea is kinda large but i will write a little of it  .  So lets begin. So as it would...
Back
Top Bottom