Search results for query: *

• Users: Quilbo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Quilbo

People destroying multiplayer matches.

Playing siege. Playing on defense. People of my team keep opening the gate and doors. Other people DOESNT vote to kick them. Conclusion: this game sucks because of retards playing at it. Solution? Is there a solution?
  2. Quilbo

[BUG] Attack animation (and effective attack bug)

I copy and paste my other post: "There is a weird animation when i attack in the game. I can't explain it perfectly in english, but i'll try. When i hit left mouse button to strike, my character does a "double" animation before attacking, and it's not funny because it makes me die more than i...
  3. Quilbo

Am i stupid?

I have two questions. 1) Where is the post, here on the forum, where we, betatesters, can tell to the developers what needs to be fixed, what changed, what is fine, an so on? I cant' find it, and i'd post there posts like this if i can find it. 2) There is a weird animation when i attack in...
  4. Quilbo

Incorrect key?

I played till yesterday night so i guess my key is correct, not wrong :( i keep getting this msn from the Battlegrounds_EU server what'sup?
  5. Quilbo

I'm tweaking number of mercenaries, but..

..what's the code line for the rogues? i mean, on the "82 tweaks" post there are the native code lines, where can i find the list fo Pendor's units? i want more young northern, southern, western and easter nobles to spawn, where do i find the code? have to try it one by one? thanks
  6. Quilbo

Too many unit types: battles won't load units

Guys, i'm just noticing this now: it happens to join a defensive battle in my castle, while castle units are e.g. 100, + my army of 60 units, and the battle briefring tells me "you have 110 units" Well, no! I have 160 units, not 110, defending my castle. Same happens in battles out of...
  7. Quilbo

Armor requiring 73 strenght?

How am i supposed to get to 73 strenght? Anow i have 15 - 15 - 18 int. I level up once every 50 hours of gaming, and i'm at level 21. How should i get to level 40 and similar? it needs milions of exp ?????????????
  8. Quilbo

Help with a little tweak, please

Hi guys, well, i read the post "82 little tweaks" and i found the one to increase the number of reinforcements waves you get in every battle. I think the default setting of this mod is definetly unsatisfactory: the mod splits great battles in small ones, and this sucks. It makes the battle in 3...
  9. Quilbo

Little tweaks

Hi guys, i was triyng to do some minor tweaks to this mod i really like, but there are a few problems i can't cope with For example: i wanted to edit how enemy parties join battles, i want mountain bandits to join battle with other mountain bandits parties, and so on I already did some tweaks...
  10. Quilbo

Windows: not correct drivers crash ( ????? )

Ok, this time i got this weird crash, after solving that RGL one.. I fought a battle along with my Swadian friends versus the Nords. We won the first round (800 vs 200) The second round was 750 vs 60-70, but when i clicked "charge the enemies" the game crashed, and appeared a window sayng...
  11. Quilbo

0.580 ??

Hi, i had Native Expansion 0.574, i downloaded the 0.582 patch, but now the game launcher says "native expansion 0.580" Where and how to get it to 0.584????????
  12. Quilbo

Nothing happens..

Hey all Well, i like this mod and its features, but there is one thing diasppointing me NOTHING happens. I'm around 150-200 day and not even a single castle has been taken. AI Kingdoms keep besieging a castle, waiting there doing nothing for 4-5 days and then they leave. They leave or, most...
  13. Quilbo

Defeating enemy kingdom: why nothing happens?

Hey, i just finished conquering all of Vaegirs castles and cities, they've got nothing left, i have 8 of their lords imprisoned in my capital. I tried to go in a fight with theyr King, i did it and i even knocked him down personally in the middle of the battle, but he managed to escape.. Well...
  14. Quilbo

Question about sieges

Hey Is there a way to let go first my low rank units and let stronger infantry and archers come with second or third reinforcements wave? I want to siege a town with half troops they have, but i have better ones, so i'd like to make defenders waste all theyr arrows agains low level units, and...
  15. Quilbo

Vassallo --> Paesello --> Castello???

Salve a tutti Come diamine si ottiene un castellino? Devo essere io a guidare l'assedio? Perchè quando ho provato a fare "assedia castello" i Lord del mio stesso regno non sono intervenuti? Deve forse "consegnarmelo" il Re tramite una quest? Devo forse avere la reputazione con il Re oltre un...
Back
Top Bottom