Search results for query: *

• Users: snacker
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. snacker

Problems with mercenary guild missions.

I got a quest to retrieve the 4000 denar Baron Stamar owes the black army, i got the 4000 denar but didn't have an option to complete the quest just "Im still working on it". It worked alright for me though cause i was able to say i can't finish it and keep the 4k
  2. snacker

Cho Ko Nu

Will you be adding the Chinese Cho Ko Nu (repeating crossbow) believe it or not the chinese did use repeating crossbows extensively in world war 2 i think it would be a good weapon that you could train soldiers to use without arming them
  3. snacker

Problems Uninstalling w/ steam

i have this game on steam and i when i run the game it says it cannot open texture files which i assume as to do with my botched attempt to install graphical enchancement 2.5 normally what id do is uninstall it from steam then reinstall but when i go into delete local content in steam i cant...
  4. snacker

Bandit mod

Hey everyone. Is there a mod that makes you a bandit lord and adds more options to like stealing and looting and you can recruit bandits? thanks.
  5. snacker

Advice about claimanting.

Well im helping dustum khan retake his thrown. We have the entire kergit empire except tulbulk castle and uhuun castle and i cant freakin take these castles. my only fief is tulga so i have to keep getting expensive freaking mercenary troops and i can only usually get 20 at a time. I go with the...
  6. snacker

6 Totally diffrent questions

:?: Ok i searched a bit and couldnt find answers to these i guess im not very good at searching. Anyway here are my questions. 1. What do you gain by having good reputation with a Lady 2.When im on horseback and im using a 2h weapon the animation only shows me using 1 hand i know bastard...
  7. snacker

How do i download older versions of mount and blade

Ok well i want to play a mod but i cant play it on 1.011 so how do i get the older versions of M&B  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Back
Top Bottom