Search results for query: *

1. Late game Colonies

The colonies are a really good way to Earn money early game by trading but Once you get the colony going *self sufficient* it becomes less and less useful because by the time you do that Most people usually have buildings on rent making it more tedious and less profitable by the time goes which...
  2. Idea What if Lord's rank lowered the -Relation every payday

Sergio_Morozov said:
    Yea, money is not an issue late-game, but having to click through 50+lords of player's kingdom to give them money every now and then is tedious.

Some kind of automatic payment would be good.

There is also a "tweak" by Quintillius himself to disable relationship loss.
    thats why i suggested this idea extra Price for lords for far less relation decay
    is a good idea at least in my head it is
  3. Prestige Colony to Town

As a mid-endgame feature there should be a way to make colonies into something like a town At the very least something capable of selling the resource by itself by the time ur colony becomes *good* you usually already got a castle or two by then they become useless really quick and its rather...
  4. Idea What if Lord's rank lowered the -Relation every payday

Currently the Lord's rank is nothing but something u will instantly lower to minimum Imagine this tho -5 for the lowest rank -4 For next and so goes on till its -0 U can either decide to pay them more from Kingdom or Have the -relations i think it would be a interesting feature to see from...
  5. Guns not working again?

After playing and giving my archers guns it seems that they cant fire it for some reason? they automatically stop right before firing and switch weapons
  6. How to win Nova aetas easily Mid-late game

Get the Firelock pistol 2 15 bullets and a Iron mace Give them to your faction's Lowest Archer rank Now all ur recruits have a Pistol they can fire at a incredible pace its not very accurate but Its very powerful IF 100 people fire that at once 1500 bullets that can 2 shot high tier units will...
  7. The Tournament Time Benders

Liked the Subject title?  :lol: its exactly what it is in the tournament everytime i see a guy with a spear i know im dead that upper thrust is basically Strikes Normally but if it misses the hitbox is still there for a small time Which can potentially oneshot unaware targets especially...
  8. How does the Guns work

^what the Subject said im new at napoleonic wars so some advice would be helpful especially on the Guns
  9. Pickaxes and Axes

if we could craft our tools with better metals and craftsmanship skills this would make chopping wood far faster along with Mining Stone imagine like +10 dmg and +5 speed for gold +5 dmg and +2 speed for Silver Average For Iron would give Gold a purpose besides being useless so far :/
  10. Keep getting banned from cities?

stop ruining the poor creator's Mod with ur complaining
    if u dont like lords disliking u either dont do that strat
    OR just use Influence -75(Tell Me about Your Family)
  11. Please help with Low Religious uniformity

You did two fatal mistakes

First: You should check the religion of the Owner faction of the city and fight with the SAME religion for higher uniformity
    Second: give higher power to the priests u will slowly get Uniformity

Second: before having a kingdom u should become a vassal and marry someones daughter
    How to Fix it:just marry ur vassals daughter when u get a vassal that is
  12. Timber is Too Cheap

how about making logging wood a minigame instead which gets easier by craftsmanship thus being able to do it faster
  13. Blacksmith 10 Craftsmanship armor

what im saying is it didnt have any additives like lordly it would be a op armor if it had stuff like that + 14 armor lordly gauntlets

u can literally get hit by cathars greatswords and take 5 damage :/
  14. Blacksmith 10 Craftsmanship armor

but yeah i was kinda pissed while writing that Topic :/

P.S finding the heraldic king armor took like 100 in game days
  15. Blacksmith 10 Craftsmanship armor

i spended hours trying to craft this item and i did craft it in the end but guess what heraldic king armor i saw it trying to find armor for my companions and it costed 14k Cheap as hell yet op 1 head 67 body 2 leg 12 weight ????? the armor is overpowered compared to the other one 63 body...
  16. Timber is Too Cheap

now that saw pits appeared Timber its harder to get than stone yet 3x cheaper to get or sell we need a price increase for timber Now that Stone mines are also updated to have ores and stuff its way more profitable to go Miner in Profession too
  17. renovating the aztec cities

well then at least can we upgrade such zones with aztec like buildings to get Unique weapons Caldarians dont have Access to ?

Edit: got a lot of stupid ideas so had to edit this Reply rather a lot :/
  18. renovating the aztec cities

İ think it would help being able to renovate aztec cities like it takes 500K kingdom gold and 30 days for castles 250K 15 days for villages 1Mil 90 days for towns Hopefully such a option will be made
  19. Regarding being KO'd in a tourny..

are u using first person camera perhaps since u CAN use freecam unless ur using first person camera  :facepalm:
  20. Colony population problems.

Sadrithos said:
    Im using the most recent version on Steam. Says its 3.0.2. Anyway, I got a colony, the gold producing one up north, got the money to pay for weekly shipments of materials, messed around opening businesses on the mainland for a while, sailed back to build houses, had 50 in wood and stone, 40ish tools, and 650 food. I built a house, saved location and all that, opened menu, materials hadnt gone down, was confused, built several more, then looked, population cap hadnt increased either, materials hadnt gone down went to forts, built fort, materials went down, upgraded until i was low on materials, went back to menu, saw population cap had gone up, the cap had increased to 5. Stays 5 even if i destroy all the buildings now.

Edit: So, building wells increases population cap, not houses. Is that intended? the tool tip for houses says they increase population.

Edit: Im sorry, I just now found the thread about this from december.

Ur game is corrupted u need to Re download the modpack if u dont want to lose everything due to a save corruption
Back
Top Bottom