Search results for query: *

1. BL Impossible de jouer, problème au lancement TWCrash Uploader

Je suis probablement trop limité sur mon pc. Windows 7 - 8gigas ram - Geforce GTX 770... Mon pc date de 2013 :smile:
    Ce qu est bizarre, c'est que je fais tourner GTA V :smile:
    J'ai prévu de changer de pc d'ici décembre, je pense que je vais patienter un peu pour me mettre à Bannerlord. Le jeu est déjà acheté et à n'en pas douter, des mods sympas seront encore plus développés dans quelques mois.
    Merci pour vos messages.
  2. BL Impossible de jouer, problème au lancement TWCrash Uploader

Je me suis fait une désinstallation déjà :sad:
    Puis une vérification d'intégrité, RAS...
    Quant à NVIDIA, plantage de la mise à jour ... Quand ça veut pas ça veut pas.
  3. BL Impossible de jouer, problème au lancement TWCrash Uploader

As-tu des mods d'installés ?
    Salut, merci de t'intéresser à mon SOS. Non je n'ai aucun MOD, je viens juste d'acheter le jeu et ne réussis même pas le premier lancement de celui-ci.
  4. BL Impossible de jouer, problème au lancement TWCrash Uploader

Bonsoir, c'est un vieux joueur du premier Mount and Blade qui vous parle :smile: Ca fait des mois que je suis tenté de prendre le jeu et de renoncer au temps libre dont je dispose pour m'y adonner. J'ai donc acheté et téléchargé le jeu sur steam la nuit dernière. Cela ne fonctionne pas hélas...
  5. Starting the game

How ? :smile:
  6. Starting the game

Did you install it in the following folder : Mount&Blade Warband/Modules/
  7. Bug Reports and Player Feedback

Strange bug in town. I can't build any building in my town of Khudan. I'm vassal of Kong of Vaegirs. He gave me Khudan. In this town, only munitions building is present.
    When I want to manage the town, I can read this message : you are currently building useless building. The building will be completed after 222 days.

I have no choice. Bug ?
  8. Where are my companions ?

I explain my problem. I began a new game with the last version of native expansion. Quickly in game, I took a town from black army and I became king. Game asked me to choose one of my companions to be like my chambellan. Then I lost the town and impossible to find my companion. I lost two of...
  9. I want to be king but ...

Oh damn, because I gave him my main castle, Durrin with 350 strong troops in garrison there. Now, I can't take them :smile:
  10. I want to be king but ...

True about their presence in capital but as soon as they joined me they ask for a fief, so I have no more , so they left then my ministry says I have no lord for this village or this village, strange.

About money, I'm rich, 250 000 denars on me + golds and gems in my chest but I can go only in my own town and buy 2-3 mercs each day, not enough:smile:

Last question, can I take again a fief that I gift to a vassal without forced him to quit my kingdom ?
  11. I want to be king but ...

I think I will not able to resist.
    So Rhodoks took my capital. I recover it but lost 300 soldiers after these two battles (they lost 4x more but they are too numerous).
    Then Sarranids, other faction in war with me attacked one of my castle with .... more 2000 soldiers. But it was a castle and with 400 soldiers to defend, I won quite easy, big surprise.

But my problem now is how to find more troops quickly. I can't quit the small area of my town and my three last castles to recruit in vaegirs, swadian, khergit and nords villages.
    I tried to launch emissionay but peace failed, maybe they need more persuasion. Well, I will try to resist but with time, I will  fall against the number, I'm afraid.

I will try again and again to make peace with every factions, time to builds solid defenses.

There will be an other way but I don't like it : don't accept the ransoms for lords I catched. With time, there will be no more opponents lol. But too easy way and not realistic.

After few hours in my kingdom, I'm  quite sure I will be defeated at the end if I can not find the peace with Sarranides and Rhodoks. Each day, I'm besieged or villages are under attack. With a small army (140 mens), I used all the time to protect each location, absolutely no time to recruit new soldiers. Even if I loose very few soldiers in each battle, little bu little they kill me. Sultan Hakim is in my jail for moment but there always is a lord to attack me somewhere:smile:

edit : sorry for my bad english:smile:

I have one more question, I just saw a lord quits the swadian to come in my kingdom but I can't see his name when I want to give a fief to a vassal, I always have one of my companions as possibility (this companion still has one fief). It's a bug ? Strange things about the gift of fiefs to lords. Sometimes lords ask me a fief, I don't have anymore so they left then I go to speak with my ministry and I see some villages have no lords but when I want to give to a vassal, only one lord appears but I have 4 vassals. ???
    By the way, is it possible to take back for me a fief from a vassal and give him back an other fief instead ? (without treat him as rebel).
  12. I want to be king but ...

And Finally, Graveth sends me the message ! Now I'm king:smile: Thanks to guys who answered to my questions:smile:

Lol Rhodoks attack my capital, 1900 soldiers, many many lords. They neer do that when I was a vassal of Graveth, bastards ! :smile:
    I lost the town and the 250 mens in garnison.

A thing that I don't understand, some lords of others factions ask me for a fief but I never get a message they joined me before. I can't give me them a fief for moment so they left my kingdom.
    I dunno if I  will survive to the Rhodok invasion. My only hope is Durrin castle, my new capital. it's a very strong fortress, hard to take.
  13. I want to be king but ...

I play with a difficulty with 269. It was very difficult at beginning and even now, I must stay with my troops during a battle, go alone is a suicide:smile:
    Yesterday, I did one of the best battles, 1580 Rhodoks against 1670 Sarranides (I play with the extended battle size (1000). It was great.

edit :  and I continue to take castles and town , he gives me, he gives me. I decreased my relation with him but he continues to give me:smile:
  14. I want to be king but ...

In my game, Swadia are quite dead, they just hold Praven and three or four villages, no more castles.
  15. I want to be king but ...

But he loves me so much, I'm afraid he asks my hand soon :smile: :smile:
  16. I want to be king but ...

Hum for moment, each time I win a siege, Graveth gives the castle to me.
  17. I want to be king but ...

Ok thanks for informations guys, I think it will work now. I will play this evening and will post as soon as I will be king :lol:
  18. I want to be king but ...

Maybe the problem is I'm at 100% friendly with rhodoks. For example, I just besiege and win against an other castle. I claimed it, I get it. My controverse stays at 0. The, I didn't follow the marshall in his crusade, I'm still at 0 in controverse. My relation with Rhodok is maybe too high  so my controverse stays at 0, even if I do bad things.
  19. I want to be king but ...

I besieged and took myself and alone last castle and I asked to get it for myself. He gave it to another lord, I didn't see a dialog box with such options, that's why I write my problem on this forum.

Ok I will take an other one , asked for get it and I will wait his answer. Thx for answer.
  20. I want to be king but ...

Hi, I read the forum before to post this message (maybe not enough). I'm vassal of Graveth in Rhodoks kingdom. I own three castles and two village as fiefs. But now, I want to be king. I read I must take castles, ask to be the owner and wait Graveth gives one to someone else. He did that but I...
Back
Top Bottom