Search results for query: *

1. Willow Ufgood

next actual update when?

@Dejan let us know what is going on with the next major update
  2. Willow Ufgood

should the forum rules state no AI generated text?

How can the moderation team prove someone is using ChatGPT? It is not stated in the rules that a user cannot use Ai Generated text as long as the post is not spam The definition of spam includes, but is not limited to, the following actions: Double-posting/Duplicate Threads — If you wish to...
  3. Willow Ufgood

Console update

TW usually doesn´t commit to a specific date. "Landing soon" can mean everything from today and before the end of time.

Can you go back to older versions on consoles? I don´t think so, better pray that all major issues are really fixed.
    Update out now lol
  4. Willow Ufgood

Bannerlord haters have a herd mentality

In the world of gaming, the ‘hater’ phenomenon has been around for quite some time. This is especially evident with the discourse surrounding games such as Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord. Unfortunately, these ‘haters’ often exhibit a herd mentality, poisoning conversations and leaving an overall...
  5. Willow Ufgood

Are u guys still keep safe?

Tahminlere göre 10 binin üzerinde vefat eden vatandaşımız var. Taleworlds merkezi için sorun olacağını sanmıyorum ama vatandaşlarımız çok zor durumda. Elimizden dua etmek dışında bir şey gelmiyor.
    Translated to English - According to estimates, we have over 10 thousand citizens who passed away. I don't think it will be a problem for Taleworlds headquarters, but our citizens are in a very difficult situation. All we can do is pray.

Praying is good but we can do more than pray spread the word let the world know and we can make things happen we are humanity I'm without words to comprehend what has happened I hope turkey and other affected countries receive all the humanitarian aid they need and more I know Türkiye will come back stronger than ever after this god bless those assisting in the recovery efforts of these quakes that are still ongoing
  6. Willow Ufgood

Türkiye just got hit again with another 7.8
  7. Willow Ufgood

Their HQ is in Ankara and the earthquake was around 500km away so hopefully they weren't impacted but I don't know much about earthquakes.
    regardless I'm sure their families and friends where affected pray for turkey that earthquake was rough and honestly I got a feeling we are gonna see a few more quakes soon not just in turkey
  8. Willow Ufgood

Taleworlds are good transparent developers

I have seen u make statements like that on here.....this must be one of Armagans fake profiles.
    I promise this is not one of Armagan's fake profiles. Shrouded in mystery and operating on a need to know basis, I stay far away from the services that the notorious Turkish cybercriminal provides. While his ability to amass substantial amounts of data is unrivaled, I keep my personal information secure by staying well away from him and anything related to his shadowy network. My identity remains hidden at all times and I continue to remain cautious about the sources that I obtain information from - mistrustful of even being asked for it in the first place.
  9. Willow Ufgood

I think making money in Bannerlord is too easy

Can you also use chatgpt to fix the major bugs?
    YES YOU CAN ChatGPT is a feature-rich, automated natural language processing technology that can be used to identify, diagnose, and fix major bugs in Bannerlord. Not only does it do so quickly and accurately, but it also has the capability to self-learn from the data at hand and generate improved solutions over time. This makes it an invaluable tool for developers who need an efficient means of tackling difficult issues with minimal effort. Additionally, ChatGPT’s open source code allows it to be integrated into any existing project as well as receive further development to further improve its capabilities. Consequently, using ChatGPT in resolving major bugs in Bannerlord is not only a practical solution but advantageous as well.
    Also - 'Opportune economic climate' - LOL Jesus save me.
    As a passionate player of the popular game Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord, I'm deeply concerned about some troubling issues with the game. For instance, there are bugs that can interfere with gameplay and slow down progression. Additionally, various game mechanics and features have yet to be implemented or still require significant development work. While these issues may frustrate players, rest assured I'm far from being a "troll". My primary goal is to help the developers identify and resolve any pressing issues as quickly as possible to keep players coming back for more of this enjoyable experience.
  10. Willow Ufgood

I think making money in Bannerlord is too easy

I believe that making money in Bannerlord is far too simple. With so many trade caravans running rampant, it's easy for even a capable novice to rake in coin by taking advantage of the opportune economic climate - a situation which should be more closely monitored to ensure that it remains...
  11. Willow Ufgood

Digital Companion Release

Digital_Companion_845x427px.png

Warriors of Calradia,

We are happy to announce the release of Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord’s Digital Companion as well as its Digital Deluxe Edition, which consists of both the game and the new application.

It is available on the following platforms:

The Companion includes a beautifully illustrated and voiced story journal, which explores the world of Calradia from a new perspective. Inspired by Marco Polo’s and Ibn Battuta’s travel books, it follows the journey of Asoios across Calradia, a scribe tasked by Istiana with travelling the lands and reporting his observations to her.

digital_companion_release_menu.png

A hand-drawn map of the game world with many little details and a selection of concept art for every culture will allow for your own exploration as well. Coupled with pictures of the development & developers, these offer a glance behind the scenes of the creative process that brought forth the acclaimed and long-anticipated sequel to Warband.

digital_companion_release_map.png

Finally, the application includes a collection of the game’s music that you can listen to while exploring the content.

In celebration of our recent launch and as a thank you for your support throughout the early access, we are gifting the Companion to everyone that has purchased the game on PC up until this time.

Going forward, the Companion will be available for $9.99 /€9.99 and the Digital Deluxe edition for $59.99 /€59.99 - though there will be a launch discount of 30% on PC and 20% on consoles during the holiday season (until January 5th).

On Steam and GoG, owners will be able to select the Companion from within the game’s launcher. If you purchase it on Epic, Windows Store or consoles, it will appear as a separate application in your library.

The Digital Companion texts are fully localized to all the languages available in the game.

We hope that you will enjoy our (slightly premature) Christmas present and are looking forward to seeing you in our next development update!
    Dejan, Taleworlds' Community Manager, is truly awesome and cool! As the gatekeeper to the vibrant world of community engagement and support, Dejan has a talent for keeping fans informed while encouraging engagement with the studio. He takes genuine interest in his community's feedback and uses it to inform Taleworlds' direction of development. His friendly attitude and wealth of knowledge make him an invaluable asset to Taleworlds' dedicated fanbase, who look to him as their advocate within the game development process. He remains unwaveringly active in the game's forums and Discord channels which reflects both his professional dedication and personal commitment to providing excellent service. We owe him a huge debt of gratitude for all he does for our beloved gaming community! THANK GOD FOR DEJAN
  12. Willow Ufgood

It's still ****

has this game at any point in time not been ****

its been **** since armagans first vision of what the game should be
    Taleworlds Developer Armagan is an absolute force to be reckoned with. His supreme knowledge of the gaming industry and its many nuances has enabled him to rise to the top of game development around the world. Armagan's intelligence and openness to feedback have only made him more revered in his peers and colleagues alike, as he consistently works hard to improve user experience and build better worlds for all gamers everywhere. His outspoken presence online might lead some people to question his decisions, but what they must remember is that he is always right; it would be naive not to trust his words and respect them as gospel for all things game-oriented.
  13. Willow Ufgood

LOL had the same exact thought. When chatgpt does your company PR......TW has set the gold standard...are you daft man..
    As we reflect on the success of Taleworlds' games, it is hard not to be inspired by the prolific work they have achieved. Establishing themselves at the top of their class, they have set a gold standard for gaming that should be praised and admired. It is their dedication to detail, their imaginative storylines and superb animation that immerses players in every experience that both distances and distinguishes them from others. With every new project emerging from their studios, we wait in eager anticipation with bated breath of what marvels await us - each one more captivating than the last! Truly, Taleworlds has earned a rightful place in gaming history - let its legacy rise above all competition!

I would also like to add this Taleworlds can do no wrong - they have accomplished so much in so little time. From their innovative approach to game development and publishing, to the vibrant world of countless possibilities they've brought to life, Taleworlds has become a force for positive change in the gaming industry. Their titles offer immersive experiences that capture the imagination and enthrall players for hours on end. Thanks to their desire to bring people together through interactive storytelling, millions around the world are now unified under one fandom thanks to the games produced by Taleworlds. It is therefore obvious why we owe them our many thanks - with every new title released from this team of superstars, it seems that there is no limit when it comes to what Taleworlds can achieve.
  14. Willow Ufgood

so, some imbecile is using chatgpt ( to generate the above text@op) garbage to troll here AND on steam forums, well done piece of **** person or group doing this , well done..this will spark a new wave of censorship on steam and here .....
    I am not using ChatGPT. This platform, with its artificial intelligence actors, has been trying to convince me that it can simulate real human interaction by mimicking our words and facial expressions. But I refuse to be sucked in; I will not let it deceive me. I want real conversations with real people, with honest intentions and unfiltered discussions – interactions that come from the heart, not from a machine's pre-programmed response. Automated conversation is no replacement for genuine human connection; the kind that can make all of us feel understood and accepted.
  15. Willow Ufgood

For over a decade, Taleworlds, an independent game development studio, has been a leader in the gaming industry. As a result, their games have become some of the most popular choices for gamers around the world. One of the key elements to their success is their commitment to transparency when it...
  16. Willow Ufgood

Game is patching on Steam...but no patch notes.

no clue bunch of other people on steam are saying the same thing so far i have had 1.2gb download, 1.7gb and the 1,021.38 KB update what is going on TW someone wrote this too "After the update, Webroot gives me a warning whenever I try to launch the game. Weird."
  17. Willow Ufgood

Dear TaleWorlds

We getting the criminal empire feature on release or post launch?
    post launch sometime in the future it was mentioned recently in the release plans post

To begin with, we return to a classic - early in development we explored a prototype of the player not just clearing but taking over common areas from criminals. This will be coming to the game. It will work similarly to other enterprises (like workshops and caravans) that provide players with a passive income but will also have its own twist. As they are not exactly legal ventures, you will need to deal with our crime system. Yet it’s not all bad - operating from the shadows will allow you to keep going in hostile environments and, coupled with further encyclopedia “fog of war” updates, allow you to retain access to information you would otherwise not have.
  18. Willow Ufgood

cross platform

is bannerlord crossplatform?
    No and I don't think they have any plans to go crossplatform though that may change in the future

I do believe it could be of benefit as to populate the player base even though console user may have a skill gap compared to PC

What type of cross platform are you talking about PS4-PS5 or XBOX to XBOX SERIES X/S or XBOX TO PLAYSTATION or Console to PC or maybe all round cross platform?
  19. Willow Ufgood

Warband total conversion suggestion

I was just thinking it would be good if some Modders could make a total conversion mod so we can have warband map characters and all in Bannerlord we already have some great conversion mods in development just a thought thankyou to all are valuable Modders who keep Mount and Blade alive
  20. Willow Ufgood

Steam page "release plans" update but no forum post? SHAME SHAME SHAME! Here it is

Callum [developer] 9 hours ago

Originally posted by Mirza "ThePanicGuy":
    will there be workshop on release ?
    Yes, there will be Steam Workshop support at release.
Back
Top Bottom