Search results for query: *

1. stephan_dinavoa

Increasing battle realism with the editor

Two simple actions that can be performed live during a fighting scene using the editor in order to increase realism 1) Battle dust 2) Weapons scattered & stuck Below some screenshots for ideas Battle dust Add the following line in the file <scene_props> in order to be able to use the smoke...
  2. stephan_dinavoa

Native OSP Scenes 25 Calrade castles and fortresses

This is pack III of the "Calrade castles & fortresses" series It contains 25 new castle-fortresses that replace native castle scenes All scenes have AI meshes adapted Because this is like a study of medieval fortifications, exploring the potential of the Warband scene editor, more focus was...
  3. stephan_dinavoa

OSP Dark Ages 3D Art Normanized native props kit

I needed a Norman castle so I slightly edited native props to come up with some simplistic but practical props. They were not appropriately made as I am an amateur, but they may still be useful to some the way they are, so here below is a download link to the kit, preceded by examples of what...
  4. stephan_dinavoa

WB Attitude statique des défenseurs lors des sièges (modification en images)

Bien le bonjour Y a-t-il qq'un avec le savoir nécessaire pour changer l'attitude des defenseurs lors des assauts sur les chateaux/fortreresses? Je ne suis jamais parvenu à apprécier les défenseurs qui maintiennent leur positions.. je préfèrerais qu'ils chargent, ce qui rendrait les sièges bcs...
  5. stephan_dinavoa

Number of props limited or not

I wonder if there is a limit of props that one may use in a same mod? I am going beyond 2000 props and I am curious if the unexpected CTD's that I am experiencing may have something to do with a limitation of this kind? I remember that there is a limit for items, but I am uncertain when it comes...
  6. stephan_dinavoa

Heightmap generation

I hope this is the right place to ask.. How can I make a heightmap from a texture? I tried several plugins as well as applications but none seem to generate proper heightmaps (green), only normalmaps (blue).. I wonder how you guys proceed.. Thank you in advance for your possible help
  7. stephan_dinavoa

OSP 3D Art Alternative braziers and torch (scene props)

I just wanted to share with you several simple braziers and a torch Object previews: Some of you scene-decorators might find an alternative brazier or torch useful. Download link:  http://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/5923/?
  8. stephan_dinavoa

Native OSP Scenes 33 new Calrade castles & fortresses (updated)

Hey Calrades, I am happy to share with you another pack of scenes This pack contains 30 new decorative castle-fortresses, and 3 variations of castle-fortresses from the pack 1. "Decorative" because more focus was put on aesthetic and realism than game-play practicality. Unlike pack 1, this...
  9. stephan_dinavoa

tableau shields not displaying banners

I wonder why I don't have any banner displayed on any of the tableau shields, they are just blank, transparent. I can't figure out what I manipulated so that it suddenly stop displaying them.. Thank you for enlightening me.
  10. stephan_dinavoa

Enhancing large battles

Since this evening I managed to watch battles with non-limited corpses. It is how it should have been since the release. But still certain details are deterioring the realisms of the virtual motion picture Warband. 1. Weapons still fade/deseapear after a short while. So, to have thousands of...
  11. stephan_dinavoa

How change the villagers charge ratio

I wonder how can I, without the module, lower the ratio of the villager's trigger so that they "charge" when an attempt to raid a village is made. I would like to have them accept to "charge" even if the ratio is 1:1. Thank you for your possible help
  12. stephan_dinavoa

Great gatherings

I am curious, I know that some of you have powerful PC's, and so I wanted to ask you what is the maximum amount of units you had at the same time for a pitched battle or siege attack. I have a very very basic computer, not at all fit for gaming, and yet it allows me to enjoy large lasting...
  13. stephan_dinavoa

immediate charge

Hi guys, I have a question related to scenes, and I thank you in advance for your possible answers. Can anyone please write to me what lines need to be modified in the file mission_templates which would change the AI behavior in castle_scenes on the defending side, so that in stead of...
  14. stephan_dinavoa

LSP 2D Art Small plates retexturing & bonus

Hey Calrades, Sharing with you, these are the first items that I have retextured two years ago using existing models and textures from the fabulous mods "1257ad" & "Europe 1200." I finally motivated myself to share them. With the permission from Kuauik. Moderation: Please gain the permission...
  15. stephan_dinavoa

OSP 2D Art Snow retexturing

Someone may be interested into having a snowy variation of "Earth castle" props as well as other wooden native objects. Like this you can build wooden settlements and/or fortifications in snowy regions of Calradia.. You can download this small OSP from here...
  16. stephan_dinavoa

Native OSP Scenes 100 new Calrade castles & fortresses

Hey Calrades, I want to share with you some of the scenes I worked upon. Previews of 30 castle-fortress out of a pack that includes 100 can be seen via the links below. This pack actually contains around 110 decorative castle-fortress scenes, compensating for the few which were more...
  17. stephan_dinavoa

fog

Anyone can please share with me the text line that modifies the intensity of the fog, I am looking for something less intense, increasing visibility.. cheers
  18. stephan_dinavoa

they flee by hundreds

Please write to me how remove morale so that during sieges the attackers stop having the whole army flee when 50 of them are killed in a few seconds during the initial assault... thanks
  19. stephan_dinavoa

ranged units spawn points in random battles

Hi readers, thank you in advance for your possible help Can you please, if you know, write to me the code line that goes in the file mission_templates at the section "mst_lead_charge lead_charge" which would also create a spawn point for ranged units OF THE ATTACKING SIDE. I have the line for a...
  20. stephan_dinavoa

sky changing failed

Hi people I know how to change sky textures as I tend to do this for nearly every new fight. But for a new mod of mine this simply does not work. I can't dig it, as even when I change the sky textures in the Warband main directory "texture" folder (as opposed to the "texture" folder of the mod)...
Back
Top Bottom