Search results for query: *

1. CreepyNoodle

help im getting confused with cheatmenu

Alright. When you're first starting up the game, go to configure and check in "enable cheats" then launch the game like normal and go to inventory screen, and press Ctrl+x and you get 1000 gold! I'm like a millionaire now because of it :smile: and I have magical abilities to win all my battles. Only works in singleplayer though.
  2. CreepyNoodle

The Anime/Manga Thread

Feragorn said:
    have you seen one piece because i think that one piece is better than sailor moon lol

my favorite character in all anime is luffy from one piece nobody can beat him

did i mention one piece yet?

You did not just say that

HAIL QUEEN GALAXIA!
  3. CreepyNoodle

Rate the above forumite's avatar v. IV

4.9/5

Oh whatever

5/5
  4. CreepyNoodle

Bastard Swords

I actually totally see where you're coming from. And I will answer you what I think.

1. They are cheap in price.
    2. They don't take too long to swing.
    3. They do LOTS of damage.
    4. Take down shields quicker.
    5. They look beautiful. Lol.

Yeah, I think that's why, but honestly I'd rather be a Nord Archer with arrows and a huge two handed Axe.
  5. CreepyNoodle

I wonder...

I love how they use the hot lady as a distraction xD

Anyway, that's so strange! I hope they got permission.

Who even plays mmo games anyway they're pretty much all crappy
  6. CreepyNoodle

why bannerlord dev team do not impress me

I'm convinced that Bannerlord is just a big lie, no joke.
  7. CreepyNoodle

The Anime/Manga Thread

As you can see from my avatar, I love anime and manga.

I like animes like Lucky Star, Death Note, Fairy Tail, Sailor Moon, and Naruto and Pokemon, and not the best known (I really don't know) Pani Poni Dash. Gotta catch em all! But the Pokemon Lavender Town rumour kind of gives me the chills. And if it counts, I also play Vocaloid and Utau. (Mayu, Hatsune, Lily and SeeU are my favorites. I heard hatsune miku died of a virus though. Seriously?)

Anyway, I am currently watching Sailor Moon at the moment. It is about a 14 year old girl who lives in Japan. She one day sees boys picking on a cat on the street and she tells them to leave the cat alone. Then she sees a crescent on the cat's forehead. That is where her adventures begin. The cat talks and she names it Luna. Serena/Usagi Tsukino realizes that she is a moon princess and she and her scouts are the soldiers to protect the earth and galaxy/universe. I am actually early in the show, but I know all the characters by heart.

Favorite character: hm. I love all the scouts so much! But if I had to choose, Probably Sailor Venus, Jupiter, or... GALAXIA. Galaxia is my favorite. She is a villain but only because she was basically possessed by chaos. (SPOILER ALERTS MAJOR!) She kills everyone on the show in a flash and only Sailor Moon can save her, but not by fighting, with love. Even though Minako is the scout of Love and Beauty (Venus). Whatever. I also like Sailor Ceres from the Sailor Quartet!

I liked that show!

Most hated: probably Sailor Star Maker. She/he is annoying, and the most uncool star light. Lol..

About my other favorites. I am still getting into those. I haven't even finished Sailor Moon yet, far from it. So I don't know much about the other anime's, but I will watch those when I finish SM.

And who else facepalms when some idiot person thinks they know all about anime? Like for example:

Le me: Hey did you like that anime

Le my friend: Whoaa, yes! I read the anime and watched the manga!

Me: *sigh and facepalm*

Sorry for the wall of text.

8. CreepyNoodle

Rate the song above you!

Uh 9.5/10

http://youtu.be/wvkHIZg_954
  9. CreepyNoodle

What are you listening to right now? Mark IV.

At the moment, American Pie by Madonna.

Next, The power of goodbye by Madonna.

And yes I like some of her songs

I request the DJ to play my favorite song of all time though, Chaccaron Maccaron!
  10. CreepyNoodle

NATIVE SOUND REMASTERED! (NSR) [$TR0NK]

I'll be shure 2 chek dis gaeme out soon

No wonder you're muted no offense
  11. CreepyNoodle

Worms Thespian Sounds

This is what I call a good mod

I need that mod
  12. CreepyNoodle

What be on yer mind?

Cyborg Eastern European said:
    CreepyNoodle said:
    Goker said:
    Well, I am mature enough to not need that swear filter.  :razz:
    Wow

What? Are the bad words making you sad?

Yeah I'm very sad. Isn't it obvious?
  13. CreepyNoodle

What be on yer mind?

That makes sense
  14. CreepyNoodle

What be on yer mind?

Goker said:
    Well, I am mature enough to not need that swear filter.  :razz:

Wow
  15. CreepyNoodle

What be on yer mind?

Cyborg Eastern European said:
    Figures. Went on the offensive pretty fast, really.

CreepyNoodle said:
    ...It's like you're looking through all the posts and when you see mine...

It's hard to not see your posts when over half of the last posts I get are yours, and not one of them above FaceBook material.

Oh, and...
    By the way, you kind of remind me of my middle school really grumpy substitute teacher that had to find something wrong with literally everything.

That couldn't be hard when you're around.

Why do you care what and when I post? Lighten up, would you?
  16. CreepyNoodle

What be on yer mind?

Goker said:
    Teofish said:
    Goker said:
    I want to say "That shouldn't be hard when you're around" but I've filled my quota of being an ******* for the month. Do come back later.
    We have quotas for that now? ****e. Does Wellen have to pay extra for double?
    I am trying this thing called "Being nice" every now and then and that apparently doesn't work if you're being an ******* too much.

CreepyNoodle said:
    Goker said:
    CreepyNoodle said:
    By the way, you kind of remind me of my middle school really grumpy substitute teacher that had to find something wrong with literally everything.
    I want to say "That shouldn't be hard when you're around" but I've filled my quota of being an ******* for the month. Do come back later.

Says he thinks he'll quit being an ******* for the month

Says something an ******* would say
    You're smart. And I say that sarcastically.

You're mature. I say that sarcastically too.
  17. CreepyNoodle

What be on yer mind?

RabbleKnight said:
    Úlfheðinn said:
    I think one day our Eastern Europe friend will blossom into a beautiful young lady and a slightly less grumpy one at that.
    What if he is actually a she?
    ''He'' never posted a picture to prove his manhood.

Mindblown

You gotta love Swedish people
  18. CreepyNoodle

What be on yer mind?

Goker said:
    CreepyNoodle said:

Says he thinks he'll quit being an ******* for the month

Says something an ******* would say
  19. CreepyNoodle

Yarn of insignificant questions

Si-A-erra. said:
    I believe in soles
    Shoe_Soles.jpg

Sometimes I wonder if anyone can ever be serious on this forum
  20. CreepyNoodle

Yarn of insignificant questions

Lord Tim said:
    Lord Tim said:
    Your body will stop functioning, including the neurons in your brain and your consciousness will end, just like it once begun.

No such thing as a soul, only the product of over 4 billion years of evolution and at least 13.7 billion years of natural selection. Although that last one is probably infinite.

Ok. Its just that I believe in souls. But I respect your opinion.

Good answer btw
Back
Top Bottom