Search results for query: *

• Users: S_
  • Order by date
  1. S_

The Butcher of Praven

Caius_III said:

Where are my packages with white powder? Stop wasting your time making videos and get to work Caiyus :fruity: :fruity:
  2. S_

[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Why did Ash get unbanned tho  :facepalm:
  3. S_

Native Completed [ESSC III] 2x2 - Tournament over! - Congratulations to Gibby & Arni

Shemaforash said:
    aadimi Pleas 9 - 15!

uuuuuf well desreveded rounds !1!!!!  edmin get it right plz or enema
  4. S_

Native Completed [ESSC III] 2x2 - Tournament over! - Congratulations to Gibby & Arni

Team Name: sad boys
    Members: Bruce  Shema
    Steam Contact (Team leader): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036986224/
  5. S_

PremiumDuels

Habrak said:
    I think that the center of Europe, according to some nerds, is either in Poland, Belarus, Ukraine or Lithuania.

Is that why Germans wanted to go there so badly?
  6. S_

Old stars vs New stars

Fietta said:
    ๖Kern said:
    Fietta said:
    Yeah what even is considered old, the 2016 one was old players being 2011 - 2012, in 2019 that would be what? 2015?

2012 again.

Anyone past 2012 is new forever

**** man i came 2013, at least i will be young forever
  7. S_

[WIS] Team Rosters & Substitutions

censor p*ff or riot
  8. S_

[WIS] Team Rosters & Substitutions

Deacon Barry said:
    Habimana said:
    why would you reject this namechange?
    he renamed himself after franco foda which is the team captain of the austrian football team and used to be the team captain of sturm graz (an austrian football club).

Maybe naming himself after an axis leader in WW2 and getting banned for 1 match for antisemetic language  :facepalm:

Actuaallyyy Spain never joined the Axis nor the war, they even left him in reign after the war
  9. S_

[WNL7] Statistics

That was interesting to read, good job yami amazing stuff
  10. S_

[WIS] Free Agents

Name: Bar0n
    Nationality: bulgarian
    Preferred Class: cav (tried inf once didnt liked it)
    Past Teams: Legend Castellans Freelancers Unity KURWA Malta
    Taleworlds: <<
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036986224/
  11. S_

Native Completed Blademaster 2 :- Complete!

I know its started buut in case someone drops out in 1st round

Name: FIND_MORE_APPROPRIATE_NAME
    contatc : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036986224/

Edit: Your new name says it all.

My edit: Yeah r^tarded moderation says it all aswell  :wink: I wonder which one of you bums warned me for that
  12. S_

List threads

Calamity said:
    Eladon said:
    I'm sorry I just fundamentally disagree with you, lists don't need approved list makers and you don't need a pilot program to test putting list threads on your forum. It's all overlegislated, even your reply is just like your talking about governing the Galactic Senate. It's threads on a forum, if they go too far off topic just delete comments or lock threads, it's not rocket science.

Funny you mention over-moderation yet you recommend deletion of comments. Censorship is the best right? Last time I checked that was never a policy on TaleWorlds unless it's a really bad post, banned users circumventing or spam bots.

I don't know what axe you have to grind but it sounds like you need to vent. Mission successful! Perhaps you can go back to doing what your personal text says and we'll all live a happy life. :wink:

Arent you the guy who banned me on bladecast twitch just for saying hello on russian
  13. S_

List-makers Nominations

Orion said:
    Error072 said:
    Already nominated olonzo, for some reason he has been left out.
    U8lNhZU.png

Just pray to god and he will appear))) 
  14. S_

List-makers Nominations

I nominate jurgen nexoner and godfather olonzo
  15. S_

The Castellans [EU] Bucharest LAN Champions but also dead

yes this klany too, btw its 2019 yami still havent finished the castellan site  :oops: :oops:
  16. S_

List threads

I skiped half of this thread but i will voice my useless opinion anyway, it doesn't matter if the list is made by chosen people by the community there will always be arguments because 80% of the community has huge ego doesnt matter how much you deny its fact. None outside the MP community gives a sh1t about theese lists anyway most of theese lists are made for rubing our own egos thats why everyone used to post their own list.
  17. S_

Warband's Top Players Ratings [2017-2019]

9549166u.jpg

Поздравлаю
  18. S_

[BladeCast] Match Preview | Toibois vs Knights of Malta

It shouldve be streamed in brazzers tho))) anyway gg do svidaniya
  19. S_

[WNL7] Server Bookings

We'd like to play Malta vs toibois on Ger_11 if its possible
  20. S_

Hostile Takeover