Search results for query: *

1. Stalker007

The Wedding Dance (Beta Download v.92)

I was thinking about replaying Wedding Dance once again. Can please someone reupload it somewhere? The download link in OP-post isn't working.
  2. Stalker007

OSP 2D Art Banner Packs (NEW: STAR WARS)

Wery accurate and nice banners. Much appreciate. Good job.
    I suggest you could make some good viking-themed banner pack. Like ones with wolves, bears, boars, raven (the infamous Hrafnsmerki), stags, dragons and other heraldic figures drawn in Norse style. Some nordic patterns, abstract and religious symbols, axes, swords, spears and longships would be good too. Look for Crusader Kings II heraldy or Skyrim hold banners for inspiration. Cheers! :smile:
  3. Stalker007

Question about Gems

Morrowind Mod Man said:
    If you don't want to become a lich, then you sell them. I find them awesome since it makes raiding villages easily pay for large amounts of troops/high level soldiers.

It's one of the best, most subtle things about the mod.
    Thank you for your response! :smile:
  4. Stalker007

Question about Gems

I've searched throughout the forum and found only pretty outdated topics concerning my question. So I want to ask: do Dawn Gems, Royal Gems, Azure Gems and Gold Ingots have any use in current version of the mod (0.723), or are they still just valuable loot that can only be sold for a high price...
  5. Stalker007

Name generators

http://www.behindthename.com/random/ - pretty good name generator. I use it often when I run short on imagination to come up with a name for another videogame protagonist of mine. Currently I play Phantasy Calradia mod as Laskert the Wanderer, human male ranger.
    Below is a picture of him in the grove near the Four Ways Inn:
    ebRhDJp.jpg
  6. Stalker007

OSP Other 3D Art The Steam Punk and Costume OSP (UPDATE: SECOND PACK RELEASED!!!)

Slawtering, HUtH, here you go, guys. I've tried another file hosting this time, hope it will last longer there: http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/89856682/file.html
  7. Stalker007

OSP 3D Art Extras for Modders!

Too bad that Megaupload is dead. Can anybody re-upload this, please?
  8. Stalker007

OSP Other 3D Art The Steam Punk and Costume OSP (UPDATE: SECOND PACK RELEASED!!!)

Sorry for necroposting too, but link to OSP Vol. 2 is really broken... Good, that I has one on my PC, and here you go!
    http://www.mediafire.com/?8m7vmv64pc705e6
  9. Stalker007

Ancient swords mini mod by wheene and nema (download link)

Extra class new blades!!111 Can i use them in my mod?
  10. Stalker007

OSP Medieval 3D Art Narf's Plate Armour Pack (UPDATED FOR WARBAND, 06/11/10)

Narf of Picklestink, thanks for these models, this is extra good work! I gonna use them in the mod, and I'll give credits for shure! This is exellent!
  11. Stalker007

Make the Devs laugh Photoshop Contest!

Nobody rights about it! Here, i found an article that can explain: http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Huita
    And the poorly edition is a tradition for this kind of jokes!
  12. Stalker007

This ones only Russians could understand:

13. Stalker007

This one's mine... :oops: Dont fun at all, but i do like it. Do you like it?
  14. Stalker007

Lords and Realms SIEGE LADDER PROJECT

Hello, NICK.ALTMAN! I am planning to release a mod, maded in secret forges of mine in atmosphere of pure conspirasy  :mrgreen:. So, I think, you'll don't miin if I use your Siege Pack as an OSP part of my mod, and give a credits, of course?
  15. Stalker007

Need help with texturing

Omzdog, thanks, it may be useful.
  16. Stalker007

Need help with texturing

Hi all, i am noob at modding, an wanna ask some help. I have exported some models from TES4:Oblivion to M&B, but I am really not good at texturing. Honestly, i cannot texture at all. I was trying to follow some simple tutorials, but have only crushes and errors. So, I beg some people, who have...
  17. Stalker007

Where autors taken all that models?

Venitius, thanks a lot, i'll search for them.
  18. Stalker007

Where autors taken all that models?

I have a question for this mod creators. There is a many of new models in this mod. Some of them are exclusive, and some taked from osp. Could authors give me a list of used OSP, 'cause I'm gonna make a module similar to this mod tematic.
  19. Stalker007

Hi, guys!

VLenin, u troll, leave us board!
  20. Stalker007

Привет у меня есть вопрос

Komsomol94
    Приветы комрад!
    Надежды Советской России только на победить! Падение империализма грядёт, комрады! Красный Медведь пробуждён на востоке! Гнев Советов освобождён!

1290.jpg

Извините, просто я очень люблю Red Alert  :oops:
Back
Top Bottom