Search results for query: *

• Users: KingKilo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. In Progress General Floating eyebrows on female head for custom races

I used the tpactool to extract the base female head, and merely elongated the areas. I added the correct tags to the mesh in the mod tools. However, in-game, the eye brows are floating in the CC tool, and completely messed up (along with the head) in-game.
  2. Discussion Suggestion Unable to mod managed_core_parameters

managed_core_parameters does not have a line available in project.mbproj that we can replicated to modify these values. Can this be added in?
  3. In Progress General Users are reporting stretched / strange textures with shaders exported

When shaders are exported, some users are heavily impacted and see stretched out textures and oddities. This isn't reproducible for everyone, but at least 20 people have reported it so far with Eagle Rising's latest update. https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=2888487006...
  4. Resolved [Modding][XSLT]Using XSLT to remove NPCCharacter in lords.xml, then including the same NPCCharacter in an xml in a module causes a crash

As stated in the title, we are supposed to use XSLT to overwrite lords or remove them and include our own, but using XSLT to remove lords from the native files, then including the same lords in an XML within the module causes a crash when starting a new game. Is there any reason the lord ID's...
  5. Resolved [1.8.0] Animation errors in the modding tools

All animations in the modding tools for 1.8.0 are completely bugged. Attempting to create a new animation / override an existing animation results in the following crash: Attempting to simply launch the mod tools typically shows this for some existing animations. These animations have 0...
  6. Discussion Model & Animation Viewer [1.8.0] Animations are bugged in the modding tools

Existing animations give a "sound code" error despite no sound code being listed in the animation. Attempting to create a new animation results in an Assertation failed error and crash.
  7. Resolved Graphical / Texture Error is present for preview images of meshes (Reproducible with mod, but has been reported on vanilla assets as well)

Summary: Preview images for meshes have very strange textures How to Reproduce: I've been told this was visible on vanilla assets, but I have only seen it on modded assets post 1.7.2. With Eagle Rising, all asset preview images / encyclopedia will look this way. These same assets are perfectly...
  8. Suggestion Cloth Editor Enabling cloth physics on a mesh causes the normals to flip, even on areas painted black

Enabling cloth physics on a mesh causes the normals to flip, even on areas painted black. We only know of two ways to get around this: 1. Give an armor multiple materials, apply cloth physics to just one material. This increases the performance hit, and is additional work. 2. Reduce normal...
  9. Suggestion General Please make managed_core_parameters moddable

Many many mods modify this to improve the performance of spears, but the only way to do this is to replace the vanilla file. Since replacing vanilla files is extremely poor practice, could TW please consider making this XML file moddable? I understand that scripts could address this, but it...
  10. Suggestion General Including translation lines in an XSLT results in crash / bug

Hello, I am using XSLT to replace the entire NPCCharacter of specific lords, but if I include the translations lines {=exampleline} inside the code, it will crash when I launch. This means we cannot include the translation lines.
  11. Resolved Train Troops for Village Notable Quest Failure results in troops being stuck in party

Summary: If you fail the "Train Troops for *Village Notable" quest (borrowed troops > veteran borrowed troops), then the troops are stuck in you party. There is no option to move them out of your party. How to Reproduce: With the borrowed troops in you party, fail the quest. Have you used cheats...
  12. Resolved General Bannerlord 1.6.4 - Crash during Character Creation for Large Mods

Hello, First of all, a major thank you to the team and Dejan for the work you have done in reducing the large load times (once per Bannerlord patch) for large mods. This issue has been resolved! However, I am experiencing another issue - it seems that although the mod doesn't freeze...
  13. Need More Info General Changing weapon pieces of a crafted item will cause a crash when viewing the inventory

I noticed that in 1.6.1+ (possibly before, unclear), if you change the pieces of a crafted weapon, then load the save, it will cause a crash when viewing the inventory. This doesn't cause a crash when viewing the changed weapon piece in game - If it was already equipped I can bypass the...
  14. Resolved General [1.6.0+] Crafted Weapon Pieces Seem to be using LOD1 by default instead of LOD0

Hello, it would seem that crafted weapon pieces seem to be using LOD1 by default instead of LOD0. I noticed this in 1.6.0 and 1.6.1, but it is possible this has always been present. Please find pictures here: Mesh, Substance, model viewer LOD0, model viewer LOD1 are present.
  15. SP - General [Suggestion] Thrusting attacks do 0 damage to gates, limits weapon types for units

Hello, Modder for Eagle Rising here. I'm attempting to make Thrust only swords that use under arm thrust + overhand thrust of javelins. However, I've run into the problem that thrusts do absolutely no damage to gates. This renders the units completely useless in sieges. Is there anyway this...
  16. Suggestion General Add option to change crafted item weapon "type" (skill it gains / perks it benefits) or allow new usages for crafted weapons

Hello, I'd like to request one of the following: 1. To add the ability to specify what weapon type / experience gain / perk benefits an item should get 2. Change / create new weapon usages for crafted weapons. Essentially, I wanted to make a one-handed sword that only uses thrusting animation...
  17. Suggestion General Please make strings moddable /loadable via XML or project.mbproj

As it currently is, there is no way to add in strings to a module without C#. It seems like it would only require some lines being added to the project.mbproj, though forgive me as it could be far more complex then this! The only current method to add in strings is to manually replace the...
  18. SP - General Add more hair type options that do not remove the ears

Please add more hair type options that do not remove ears. As it is, the current options are only suitable only for helms that cover the entire head. The options end up being choose between sliced off ears, or massive hair clipping.
  19. Suggestion Material Editor Exposure Compensation for Materials

Hello, I'd like to formally make a request that exposure compensation be added to materials. This will be useful for all kinds of mods: 1. Sci-Fi - armors, weapons, mechs, vehicles, lightsabers, you name it 2. Fantasy - runes, weapons, armors, staves, magic bolts, you name it There are a lot...
  20. SP MP Antiquity Eagle Risng - Rise of an Empire

UNDER CONSTRUCTION Greetings, I thought it was time we finally start one of these. I'm BenjiG91 / KingKilo from the Calradia Awakens team. We have a few mods - Calradia Awakens - Fantasy, Fire and Steel, Eagle Rising, etc. We're an extremely small team but have an amazing community! ---...
Back
Top Bottom