Search results for query: *

1. shades_o_grey

In Progress Companions only upgrade Aserai Recruits to Mameluke line.

I have been noticing this a lot in 1.5.7, but I think it was occurring before as well. When companion party leaders are able to upgrade Aserai Recruits, they invariably choose to upgrade to Mameluke Soldiers, with none being upgraded to Aserai Tribesman. This can lead to companion parties that...
  2. shades_o_grey

In Progress 1.4.3 Armor Weight Issue

The "Layered Robe" and "Long Padded Robe" from Aserai culture have very odd weight stats. Layered Robe (used by tier II Mameluk Infantry) has a weight of 14.0, heavier than many metallic armors. The "Long Padded Robe" has a weight of 22.3 units, making it one of the heaviest armors in the game.
  3. shades_o_grey

Resolved Playing as child introduces bugs.

Found something interesting on 1.4.2 beta. I waited until my child was 18, took her into my party, and assigned her attributes and skills, and armored her up. I then used the dev console (in-built to 1.4.2) to kill my main charcter, and have my child inherit. Bug 1 : Opening the character...
  4. shades_o_grey

Resolved Increasing notable power does not unlock noble troops.

I have increased the power of some notables to "powerful" level, including a few over 300, via grinding out issues. They still have the same troops available as before the increase in power. I have tried waiting a few weeks, clearing out all of the current troops via recruitment, and then...
  5. shades_o_grey

Trait changes from completing quests

I know that completing the "Deliver the Herd" quest will reward an increase to the Honor trait, but what about the other quests? Has anyone dug into the files to find out what the trait changes from different quests are?
  6. shades_o_grey

Resolved "Steel Paramerion" blade is backwards

When smithing, the "steel paramerion" blade is reversed when crafted.
  7. shades_o_grey

New to this mod. I hope you're not all tking trolls.

Just picked this mod out today on a recommendation from a friend. I like it so far. But the of the 3 ppl i've seen so far, 1/3 of them are blatant tkers. Is this normal for this mod? Started shooting me right off of my horse as soon as I spawned. Took me from 5k gold to 6 gold. When asked...
  8. shades_o_grey

Help Wanted Board

Ok, I ran topic search for "Mercs" and couldn't find anything. I've seen a post here and there about mercing, or looking for mercs, and thought maybe we could just jam the two together in one location. We have lots of small clans about, and everyone knows, in battle, the more the merrier. Rules...
  9. shades_o_grey

World Domination

Hello people. I just failed at another world domination attempt  :cry: What about you guys? Do you have any hints or tips for me? Any sucess stories that got downplayed or skipped over by the MainStream Media? Was the iceland volcano shutting down major airports across Europe your idea, (I'm...
  10. shades_o_grey

Yang Youde

Have you guys seen this??  :shock: ?? This old chinese guy is fighting off hordes (well, small hordes) of invaders from a rocket tower! http://www.badassoftheweek.com/youde.html FIGHT THE POWER BRO!
  11. shades_o_grey

Your Mercenary Companies

Yeah, becoming a king, ruling a duchy, is great, and rules and yadda yadda yadda. But in the meantime, when your just trying to raise some cash, or playing a mod that really doesn't feature kingdom management, what's better than leading your own mercenary company? This is a chance to post about...
  12. shades_o_grey

Mount and Blade price reduced?

I'm not sure if I dreamed it or something, but I could have sworn I saw a post that M&B would be going down in price from the Taleworlds website, in preparation for the release of War Band. I've got a buddy at work who wants to get the game, but is kinda strapped for cash. Any truth to this?
  13. shades_o_grey

Don't shoot the messenger

This is a story set in TEatRC. Hope you like it Don't shoot the Messenger. April 13 1496 Early Morning, just after sunrise Ataman Tsabin Rusovi, of the Shapeste Cossacks sits atop his horse on a ridge overlooking a scene of total chaos. Dust and bloody mud are churned up all over the field...
  14. shades_o_grey

A Tsabin Rusovi story

This is a short story I posted in the Duck and Spackle tavern, but since it's from this mod, I thought I'd post it here too.  :D
  15. shades_o_grey

Adding troop flags

I was thinking about ways to separate troop types, (infantry from spearmen, or lancers from horse archers), and had a question. Would it be possible to add flags to a troop type? Right now, it's seperated out by mounted, non mounted, and ranged. But if I could add a flag recognizing Polearmed...
  16. shades_o_grey

Player Culture

--- Not 100% sure this is the right place to put this --- I am looking for mods that let the player choose their own culture. Specifically ones that let you set a custom culture besides the current factions. The only one I've found so far is custom settlements, and I'd like to find some others...
  17. shades_o_grey

Your favorite literary character.

Chime in guys and gals, let everyone know who your favorite is. Can be fictional, historical, good, bad, what ever, as long as theres a book with them in it. Mine is Khlit the Cossack, aka the Wolf, aka Cossack of the Curved Saber. If you have never read Harold Lamb's stories, please, please...
  18. shades_o_grey

Guilds in WB

I'm seeing lots of "Warbands" popping up, CSS, TFW,KOD, and what not, and thought it would be a good idea to make a list on here, kind of like the in-game name list. Anyone want to chime in, seeing as how I'm not in one?
  19. shades_o_grey

Books about mercenary life.

I just finished reading "The Deed of Paksenarrion" to my kids, and my son really got fired up at the battle parts, and loves the descriptions of mercenary life in them, however short they may be. Does anybody here know of any good books that aren't too bloody, but feature either a member of a...
  20. shades_o_grey

Are spears REALLY effective against horses

I've been running a few tests, (picking fights with cavalry heavy enemy parties, I mean :) ) with rhodok spears, misc nord and vaegir infantry, and the rhodoks do no better in the initial charge than the other infantry. Every time they absorb the charge, all I see is line of text telling me they...
Back
Top Bottom