Search results for query: *

• Users: oorestis
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. oorestis

Bugged Deluge Menu

For a long time now, probably since the latest update, I've been having a very serious and annoying issue with the mod's special menu that you open up with the middle mouse button. I have no idea why, but every time I seem to fight in melee, hitting someone else or a bot, it randomly pops up on...
  2. oorestis

Help in finding EU commander server owner for unban

I apologize for posting this in the wrong section if I have, but the forums are the only place were I can seek help for this matter because I have absolutely no idea were to start searching. I would like some help if anybody knows that is on how I can come in touch with the owners of the EU...
  3. oorestis

I can't find any servers! Help would be greatly appreciated

I have a hunch I may be posting this in the wrong section, maybe there is a support section for technical issues, so I do apologise for it. My problem is that i can't find ANY servers. Not on any mods or dlc, for multiplayer. I noticed it today, it said 0 players and servers filtered. I've been...
  4. oorestis

Swyter's Terrain Hash Generator no longer available?

Hello, just one quick question from a very amateur mapper. A long time ago I used to use Swyter's Terrain Hash Generator to get codes of scenes for mapping in NW. But now I see the links no longer work, as well as the wikia. Is there a reason? What can I do? Most important are there any...
  5. oorestis

Trolling Report and Problems since Release

I'm very sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, I couldn't see any other similar topic so I made a new one. I wanted to report a player that goes by the name of Youngwho, on one map in particular, his eye was set on using a specific cannon that is behind the gate and would refuse to use...
  6. oorestis

Big issue when trying to exit a seige

This might have been mentioned before, but I'm having a big issue with Tab not working and I cannot exit the battle, more specifically a seige. Every time I die it says I can't exit the battle because of enemies nearby, probably the game get's confused with my place of death. But this really...
  7. oorestis

How to change Player's troop tree

This is more of a modding question, I had just begun founding my own kingdom and noticed that the player's kingdom has a default Player's troop tree which is an exact copy of the troop tree for the Kingdom of Ayutthayia. Personally I wanted to set My Kingdom's troop tree the same as the...
  8. oorestis

How do these unique rebel factions work

I just had to ask cause I couldn't figure it out cause I've never seen this in a mount and blade mod before..there seem to be these huge rebel armies commanded by rebel lords which are in the fuchsia colour, just like with the pirates and the outlaws for example I ran into the spanish...
  9. oorestis

Who runs the total war server??

i need some help..i wanna get someone unbanned which i didnt wanna ban..but the poll got accepted so who runs the Total War server?
  10. oorestis

Installion Problem

Im pretty sure I might be doing something stupid..... however when I try to extract the L'Aigle file to the Warband modules at the end of the extraction downloading it makes a "beep" sound which means it failed to extract...and fails to appear in the modules list when I open Warband. However...
Back
Top Bottom