Search results for query: *

• Users: awkwarrd
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. awkwarrd

pssst Smurf

I got some pic_art from my videos i didn't use, been doing a cleanup, was wondering if you wanted to use it for the description and info for the forum threads that use aoe spells. Easy to show the radius of the spell with the picture, saves on typing lots of examples. Easy to edit and change the...
  2. awkwarrd

White Paw Werewolfs

Finally managed to scrap some of my footage together of one of my playthroughs. Thanks to this mod i could play as a werewolf, with slight cheating ofc, since you can't acquire the "Wolfwere" armor any other way in the game. This is just a quick throw together of footage with the current story...
  3. awkwarrd

Sometime in 2016

guspav.. you have 'sometime in 2016' to finish this mod.. before.. No specific date given, but sometime in 2016 is what was said. And 4 months till then. (granted that is just to 2016 and not Bannerlords release) Would like to be able to play this mod before Bannerlords is launched. And...
  4. awkwarrd

psst guspav

Check this out. http://store.steampowered.com/app/346110 http://www.playark.com/
  5. awkwarrd

Hows the mod update going?

Any news?
  6. awkwarrd

Looks like you got time on your side.

So i bought the Viking Conquest. Amazingly done. Slightly buggy. Majority of it is about boat combat, which is great and what i wanted, but that's it, the only land stuff that is new is the minimap zoom in combat and the larger army size unit display on the world. There are a few other...
  7. awkwarrd

Any updates or changes lately?

Has this mod had an update lately? Haven't played in a while and im pretty sure i was on version 723, and from what i see there is no changes in the changelog. was wondering if there is going to be any more changes? and if there is, is there an eta?
  8. awkwarrd

Does anyone?

Play these class's? Rogue Bard Ranger I have been trying to play them, but there is nothing special about them other than starting items and skills, which can be gained by another class fairly easily. Everything about them can be played by any other class that has something significant about...
  9. awkwarrd

Think morale might be bugged slightly

Have noticed this every now and then over a couple of games, but never this extreme, normally it would right itself or they would just start getting happy again. I was running through the game again as a Necro to do some testing to see some balancing, when my units started losing morale very...
  10. awkwarrd

Minimap mod?

I hope im posting this in the correct forum, im sorry if it's not. I have hunted on google and all over these forums for a single mod, just 1 mod.. with 1 thing in it. I eventually gave up and created this forum account just to ask this one question. Are there any mods out there that only have...
Back
Top Bottom