Search results for query: *

• Users: Redleg
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Redleg

Mod Description for Version 4.0

Version 4 is released on Sep. 13 2023 at ModDB. Here is the download link. Download Calradia 1050 A.D. V. 4.0 from ModDB Summary of Major Mod Features Calradia 1050 A.D. Mercenary Uprising V. 4.0 is built on the following major modifications for Warband: Diplomacy 4.2. Credit: Waihti...
  2. Redleg

Bug Reports for Version 3

Please post your bug reports for Version 3 here
  3. Redleg

Mod Description for Version 3.0

I. Overview This is a full standalone version of Ver. 3.0. and is based on the previous versions. Earlier versions of the mod are not needed. This mod will work with Warband versions 1.166 and higher. Please note that this version is not save-game compatible with previous versions, although...
  4. Redleg

Poll for version 3

I am considering two options: Option 1) allow the player to select player culture at start of game.  This culture will determine the culture of the player's kingdom.  Option 2) Create custom troops for the player faction so that when the player becomes king it will default to these custom...
  5. Redleg

Recruiting for scene making

Respond here if you are interested in making some scenes for this mod.  This is what I am looking for: 4 Khergiz style forts to replace the stone castles I am currently using for the Khergiz.  For these forts I envision something like a) hillforts with concentric rings of palisades and ditches...
  6. Redleg

FAQ

In this FAQ I will explain the answers to the most pressing game-play questions. The current version that this FAQ applies to is ver. 2.52. Q: How does troop recruitment work? I have expanded on the native Warband recruitment system.  First, village recruitment is the same as in native except...
  7. Redleg

Screenshots and Videos Thread

Post your screenshots, videos, and commentary about exciting gameplay experiences here!
  8. Redleg

Questions and Answers (Q&A)

Use this thread to ask questions about features and game-play.
  9. Redleg

Developer's Diary

In this thread I will discuss the major changes I am making or exploring, including information about any patches following Ver. 2.5.
  10. Redleg

Mod Description for Version 2.52 and earlier

The following are the main features and credits for version 2.52 of the mod. The changelogs for versions 1.11, 2.0, 2.5, 2.51, and 2.52 are shown in a spoilers after the features and credits. Version 2.52 works with Warband 1.172 down to 1.153. Main Gameplay Features Diplomacy 4.2. Credit...
  11. Redleg

Suggestions for Versions after 2.5

Use this thread to list your suggestions for mod improvements.  I will consider all suggestions so long as they are reasonable, practical, and congruent with the modder's design philosophy. 
  12. Redleg

Bug Reports for Version 2.5

Please use this thread to list the bugs you find in Version 2.5. Known bugs for Ver. 2.5: * Black Khergit Lair does not work- (I have fixed this and will release with first patch) * One banner shows up as a different banner- (I have fixed this for the first patch) * Opcode error after raiding...
  13. Redleg

Download Links and Mod List Info

The latest version of Calradia 1050 A.D.: Mercenary Uprising is Ver. 3.0 Version 3.0 is a full, standalone version of the mod. You will not need previous versions. Download Version 3.0 of Calradia 1050 A.D. at ModDB...
  14. Redleg

My big mistake with Dhirim

This experience occurred while playing my own mod, Calradia 1050 A.D.: Mercenary Uprising (version 2.0 work-in-progress). I am playing as a vassal of the Vaegirs and upon having Dhirim, Derchios Castle, and Senuzdga Castle as my fiefs, and a right to rule at 96, I decided to form my own...
  15. Redleg

(S) Calradia 1050 A.D.: Mercenary Uprising mod (Old Thread)

Calradia 1050 A.D.: Mercenary Uprising v 2.5 has been released!  I have re-vamped this post to show the main feature and credits for the original mod.  This mod will work for Warband versions 1.172 down to 1.153.  NOTE: If you are having trouble playing this mod in Warband 1.172, try Warband...
  16. Redleg

Less cavalry

I have searched these forums for some answers and haven't found much to help. I want to modify the Warband troops to have less cavalry without making it non-existent or under-powered.  I would like to have cavalry fulfill more of a light cavalry role- mainly skirmishing and mopping up rather...
  17. Redleg

Idea for Bytenwalda Submod

I have enjoyed the Brytenwalda mod more than any other and was thinking about making a submod that moves ahead about 200 years to around 825 A.D. This year marked the defeat of the Mercian King by Egbert, the King of Wessex, which  ended  the Mercian "supremacy" in England and saw the emergence...
Back
Top Bottom