Search results for query: *

• Users: Hancelot
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Hancelot

Zijn we terug?

Bannerlord heeft een early access release date. zijn we terug?
  2. Hancelot

In light of the political situation in Turkey.

It's been a while since I posted here. But I just wanted to express that my heart goes out to the developers and turkish fans of M&B. No matter your Political views it looks like there are gonna be quite some hardships to come.
  3. Hancelot

Jail break error II

got this glitch, I was trying to resque a lord of the swadians from culmar castle (rodok at the moment) while I am not a member of any faction. and the camera was moved to outside the castle and when I pressed ctrl+e I found that my char wasn't there at al.
  4. Hancelot

barbarian tournement (oll)

ik kreeg tijdens de training van dinsdag een idee. een barbarian duel tournement zonder armor! de vraag is alleen, welk wapen doen we en vind de rest het ook een goed idee. vul de poll in. en ik denk dat knock out het handigst is dus dat gaan we ook doen. scheidsrechter: Ik, als ik vecht...
  5. Hancelot

Heroes of Newerth

De game heroes of newerth www.heroesofnewerth.com is een engine waarin de vrij bekende warcraft map DotA wordt uitgevoerd. hij is nog in de beta maar heeft nu al meer dan een half miljoen spelers dus maak een account aan en check it out!
  6. Hancelot

Heroes of newerth

verplaatst!
Back
Top Bottom