Search results for query: *

• Users: MorrisB
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Your Favourite Kind of Centurion ?

It may be a bit late for such a poll, but whatever. Which of the 8 types of Centurion characters appeals to you best, and for what reason ? Or is Legate Gaius Marius your man ? If you have difficulties identifying the various types, I'll link an earlier topic here which will help you...
  2. SOD Warlords - Voice Acting! *Updated 11/01/2012*

ATTENTION, PLAYERS ! Straight to the point: Computica got the idea of voicing battle commands and duel comments. Instead of voicing the main character, the battle orders are voiced as if an officer of a given group under your command was responding in accordance to your royal whim. Whether the...
  3. Sword of Damocles RP [Test - Invited Forumers only]

SWORD OF DAMOCLES THE PLAY-BY-POST ROLEPLAY - Test Adventure - ... It was the season of Spring, yet upon the grounds the Norn treaded there were no flowers; The Mountain of Roars, sacred and glorious to the Jotnar; such was was her destination. The road was perilous, the foes lying in wait...
  4. Sword of Damocles RP concept - volunteers wanted

SWORD OF DAMOCLES THE "PLAY-BY-POST" ROLEPLAY Okay, let's get straight to the point. I have been considering starting a roleplay set in the world of "Sword of Damocles", both for the purpose of having fun and indirectly advertising the mod  :mrgreen:  However, there are some things which keep...
  5. SOD RP concept - volunteers wanted

SWORD OF DAMOCLES THE "PLAY-BY-POST" ROLEPLAY Okay, let's get straight to the point. I have been considering starting a roleplay set in the world of "Sword of Damocles", both for the purpose of having fun and indirectly advertising the mod  :mrgreen:  However, there are some things which keep...
  6. SOD RP concept - volunteers wanted

7. [Request] Items (weapons) for SOD: Warlords mod

I'm posting this request to The Forge section of the forum because I couldn't find a more convenient place in the forums for it. If this request post should have been posted elsewhere let me know and I'll remove it there. Thanks in advance for understanding. Item Request for "SWORD OF DAMOCLES...
  8. SOD Warlords - Official Faction/Religion lore

SWORD OF DAMOCLES - WARLORDS Short yet Elaborate Descriptions of Factions and Religions. For those poor unfortunate souls unfamiliar with the lore of SOD. - by scholar and loremaster MorrisB, anno domini 2011. - I'm going to presume that since everyone here playes/played Mount and Blade and/or...
  9. SOD v5.0 (vanilla MnB) Open Beta Release !

ATTENTION, PLAYERS ! Closed Alpha testing of SOD v5.0 (for classic MnB) came to a close, now the Open Beta version is avaible to everyone who has vanilla MnB ! This new version features (among other things): - re-made and more efficient Mercenary Guild system - new quests for Mercenary Guilds...
  10. SOD v5.0 (Classic M&B) Alpha Testing - Testers required !

ATTENTION, PLAYERS ! The SOD development team is seeking after people who are eager to test the Alpha Release of SOD v5.0 for vanilla MnB. See the details below (click the link): http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,161544.0.html If you have the original MnB, a lot of free time and...
  11. SOD Warlords - Faction Descriptions

Here you'll find basic descriptions for the new factions found in SOD. Each has different strengths and weaknesses and offer a different gaming style. Empire of Antaria: - heavily-armored infantrymen with two-handed swords - javelin-throwers for ranged support / shield coverage - light-medium...
  12. SOD Warlords - Lore preview: basic story setting

ATTENTION, PLAYERS ! This topic is meant to give a basis to the story setting of future "SOD: Warlords" releases, without spoiling anything (or at least too much) of the grand adventure of epic proportions that will be the main storyline in the future. SOD veterans who played the original MnB...
  13. SOD v5.0 Lore preview: Gaius and the Centurions UPDATED

ATTENTION, PLAYERS ! The dialogues displayed in the SPOLER tags are only parts of larger speeches, so you'll get the full texts ONLY when v5.0 is out ! There are eight Centurion types in total, divided among their numbers. The types are: Capitalist Crusader Imperialist Liberator Nihilistic...
  14. New Companions Project

IMPORTANT NOTE (READ THIS FIRST): we have the required number of old/new companions for now (30 in total), BUT you are still free to post your suggestions because they might get used in later versions ! Don't hesitate to give it a try ;) You can also write your opinion over the characters of...
  15. [MBS] - SoD: Journals

[MBS] - Mod-Based-Story: MOUNT AND BLADE - SWORD OF DAMOCLES JOURNALS Author's notes: Since I came to like the SoD world quite a bit, I decided to start writing "SoD: Journals". Just like the title says, it's about journals, or sometimes, letters and reports, from all sorts of people, poor...
  16. [MBS] - SoD: Journals (OLD)

[MBS] - Mod-Based-Story: MOUNT AND BLADE - SWORD OF DAMOCLES JOURNALS Author's notes: Since I came to like the SoD world quite a bit, I decided to start writing "SoD: Journals". Just like the title says, it's about journals, or sometimes, letters and reports, from all sorts of people, poor...
Back
Top Bottom