Search results for query: *

1. Earning Gold by hiring Soldiers ? (perk bug )

Hi Devs , I don't know what skill causes that but , I'm testing the game with highest possible skills. I have noticed many bugs but they were already mentioned in the forums. I did not see this one before, and I don't know what perk is causing this. By the way the relation interactions...
  2. Buying Shops from Workers

Why do we buy the shop from workers and not the owner ? İt is also creepy to have some gang members to sit right in my shop !?
  3. Having Black Dots on screen ?

Hey guys , Am I the only guy who is having this issue during the battles. Ryzen 5 3600 processor Rtx 2060 6gb 16gb 3200 ram ssd
  4. SP - General AI Lord Interactions and Lack of communication

Hi Gents & Ladies , I would like to point in to the lack of communication with the lords to improve or decrease relations with . At warband after a certain level of renown you would be interacted by random kingdom leader to join in their ranks. That could be a savior for the players who are...
  5. Steam Cd Key

Merhaba arkadaşlar oyunu steam üzerinden satın aldım forumda sahip olduğum oyunlar kısmına eklemek istiyorum ancak seri numarasını istiyor forum ve steam de de bulamadım bilgisi olan ya da benzer durumla daha önce karşılaşmış olan var mı ?
Back
Top Bottom