Search results for query: *

1. CryoNomad

Are the forums dead?

At least I still see plenty of old faces I remember.
  2. CryoNomad

2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

Hey come on now, it's ridiculous to even think that someone like Trump can become the president of the United States. You are just crazy talking now! There no way that can happen.

The amazing thing is Cruz was the next top choice!

As John Boehner put it.

"Lucifer in the flesh," "I have Democrat friends and Republican friends. I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a ***** in my life."

Or Lindsey Graham

"If you killed Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate, and the trial was in the Senate, nobody would convict you,"

Or Peter King

"I hate Ted Cruz, and I think I'll take cyanide if he ever got the nomination."

Or hell even his college roommate!

"I would rather have anybody else be the president of the United States. Anyone. I would rather pick somebody from the phone book."

Just imagine that man in office!
  3. CryoNomad

trump and everyone involved needs to go in jail forever

I've often been asked why I don't move to the US, since I'm a citizen.

**** like this is why.

I bet they still want their taxes from you though.
  4. CryoNomad

Who of the old guard are still around?

I vaguely recall Ingolifs!

And yeah Kobrag, it was okin with the Moomin avatar who had beef with your perversions.

As for joining dates, too bad we don't have the convenient join-date statistic page any longer.

You can still get the stats from the old forum for old guard. It would be nice if that stuff was moved over.
  5. CryoNomad

2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

So uh. How about those 2016 presidential elections? I think Hillary may get the popular vote, but Donald just may still beat her through the Electoral College system.

The real issue are these faithless electors. Hopefully the Supreme Court sorts out that mess soon with Chiafalo v. Washington & Colorado Department of State v. Baca. If Faith Spotted Eagle can legally become our president through faithless electors that would really trivialize point of voting in this republic.
  6. CryoNomad

SP - General Can we please get a way to revert back to the pre-hotfix?

Steam offers a limited number of version slots, which we are using for our stable versions. If you are looking for a more consistent experience, please use one of the stable versions. The beta branch is intended for testing.

I'm all for the updates and appreciate the great work your all do. However, maybe it would be best if you folks released Alpha and Beta testing groups to the public to handle these kind of updates? I feel like we never get enough time to test a beta version before the next one is pushed on us.
  7. CryoNomad

Who of the old guard are still around?

Welcome back! Half your back history was unneeded as it's the founding post for the goodbye thread! :grin:

Hopefully this game brings back so more old players.
  8. CryoNomad

What's hiding behind your CTRL + V?

Never did figure it out. Darn paywalls!
  9. CryoNomad

30 is a little over the hill, no?

This thread feels like a personal attack. :evil:
  10. CryoNomad

What made you happy today?

Start of a 3 day weekend!
  11. CryoNomad

Corrupt a wish

I wish Bannerlord released and was worthy of game of the year.
  12. CryoNomad

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

Of course, this just means that the content will be bundled into another update and not a halt of production.

I'm sure most mod authors that have to keep up with your updates will be grateful too. Win-Win.
  13. CryoNomad

Almost two months into EA. Satisfied?

Game still has a way to go to improve, but I'm still optimistic.

Worst case, we get some more mod tools I think the player base will carry this over the line for me.
  14. CryoNomad

Food Shortage

Now its time to fix starvation issues mentioned here. Actually there are 4 days holiday here, probably there will not be a new patch until this time ends however will try to fix starvation problem until holiday ends. I will share you new tables / charts during these days so we can examine whats going on.

Someone at Taleworlds needs to give this man a raise!
  15. CryoNomad

Changing profile name on the forum

Still cracks me up that Orion was made a Global Moderator ??

Good to see you are still around!

And we all knew Orion was a glutton for punishment. Makes him perfect for the job. Thanks Orion!
  16. CryoNomad

Forum Feedback and Suggestions (NOT Game Feedback)

I click on Groups and was immediately greeted by two tournaments on the front page. On the left side you can click under "Categories" the "Tournaments & Events" filter option and see them all. My understanding is the groups have sub-forums inside them.

For advertisement you can still post in Bannerlord multiplayer saying you are hosting a tournament like people do here:

17. CryoNomad

What is thy favorite fruit?

Can confirm, I ate vast amounts of Trentino apples in Italy. Usually 4-5 a day. Once I ate one they just kept on coming and coming..

I picture that scene in Wreck it Ralph where they just keep feeding the bunny pancakes.
  18. CryoNomad

Corrupt a wish

Granted. This thread is now dead again.

I wish people would stop forgetting to make wishes after corrupting the wishes of others.

When Evelyn criticizes Evelyn.

I wish Bannerlord released and was worthy of game of the year.
  19. CryoNomad

Forum Feedback and Suggestions (NOT Game Feedback)

Hi guys I
    , I have a suggestion for bannerlord it's possible to make a patch. If you are for example with vlandians. Can be a election for clans to take control of the faction ? I think it's going to be more interested and more challenging , you fight to be leader of your faction

Welcome Recruit!

You want to be posting in the suggestion area:

Have a great day!
  20. CryoNomad

Noble bows

This is why I get married and take all their stuff.
Back
Top Bottom