Search results for query: *

1. Gunnerstrip7

Resolved Launcher closes on startup

It seems mods might have a part to play. Not for why you might think though. I've tried removing all mods and it caused the launcher to work. Adding more than one mod, however, causes it to crash.
  2. Gunnerstrip7

Resolved Game Launcher Crash - Seems to be caused by having more than one mod

Hey all I know this is a known issue but I wanted to add my findings. I tried a tactic for figuring out if any mod in particular is causing this. It turns out, no mod in particular, but rather having more than one mod in your launcher causes the launcher to crash. I changed out the one mod...
  3. Gunnerstrip7

Need More Info Crash connecting an attack

Method to reproduce: Enter a battle, or tournament, and attack. Bug report:
  4. Gunnerstrip7

It is currently next to impossible to level Riding

I don't know if a thread on this has been made before, but this is an important issue given how a lot of high-tier horses are skill gated. Riding is supposed to improve by fighting on Horseback and doing damage via speed bonus, however this currently only applies to bows from what I'm told...
  5. Gunnerstrip7

In Progress Object Reference Not Set to an Instance of an Object

Forwarding this issue to our QA team for further investigation.
    Thanks for your patience and sorry for any inconvenience.

I appreciate the prompt response, I look forward to seeing what they find.
  6. Gunnerstrip7

Update: This seems to be occuring on reloading a save regardless of quest.
  7. Gunnerstrip7

I completed a family feud quest and left to the world map, and after moving for a short time, this crash occured. Steps to replicate: Do family feud, leave and move.
  8. Gunnerstrip7

Tournaments are wildly unbalanced

I'm sure most of you are aware of how tournaments work. You are given a weapon set while allowed to bring in your own armor. This is a fundamentally unbalanced situation, and I think we need to see the return of tournament armor. As it stands, it is wildly unbalanced right now. High-tier units...
  9. Gunnerstrip7

In Progress Game won't start. Let me see main menu please! [VIDEO]

Have you tried running steam in Admin mode ive just tried it an the game seems to have started working again
    I did this, and I also created exceptions for every one of the exes and now it's loading fine.
  10. Gunnerstrip7

A funny little bug - Family Feud Free Friend

Hey all, I discovered a rather harmless bug that I thought was rather funny. I haven't tried to replicate it yet but I think I will today. So there I was, a broke worthless mercenary with no food and no money, literally zero. I took a quest to do the feud, and picked up the poor fellow who...
  11. Gunnerstrip7

Taleworlds, this is false advertising and you know it

This game will get out of EA, and saying it won't is just as bad as the blind hate-mongering some people are doing because 'change bad.' Taleworlds will survive, vitriol is nothing new in the games industry. Just because the people who actually care to help the game improve aren't banging drums and screaming at the top of their lungs doesn't mean they don't exist. If anything the anti-Bannerlord circlejerk is a small minority, and I doubt they'll impact sales at all.
  12. Gunnerstrip7

Taleworlds, this is false advertising and you know it

Wow this is one of the most vitriolic threads I've seen here. Can we get a mod to close this please?
  13. Gunnerstrip7

Best Early game strategy?

I'm playing for the first time in awhile and I've noticed that there are different starts now and no starting inheritance, which is a big change to what I'm used to. It used to be I'd go Elf and start with the wolf and solo bandits for awhile, but now I'm not sure what the starts all are and which ones are the best or most interesting. Anyone know if there's a guide, or care to tell me what's what?

Also if anyone has any means of boosting frames beyond going PBODless and such, I need it on the map. On most mods I can speed up time just fine, but in this game my frames shoot down to 5 FPS if I use the speed function.
  14. Gunnerstrip7

Requirement for vassalage

51 RtR on day 215? How? Did you spend your entire 215 days grinding Right to Rule? That's something you should only be doing after you're on the track to establishing yourself as a King, with a fief or two already while under vassalage.

Either way, the others are right. Why would a King vassalize someone with a legitimate reason to rule or want to rule? It threatens rebellion.
  15. Gunnerstrip7

Capital of the Kingdom of Pendor?

I believe it's implied to be either Avendor or Laria. It's definitely in what is at the start of the game Sarleon.
  16. Gunnerstrip7

[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

TONIGHT, WE DINE, IN SENDERFALL!
  17. Gunnerstrip7

Dev Blog 3: Prophesy of Pendor 3.8 -1/15/17- CHANGELOG ADDED

I for one can't wait for 3.8. I've played 3.7 from Barclay to the Empire and I'm ready for this update to give me reason to come back to it.
  18. Gunnerstrip7

Perisno Version 0.81 - The Main Thread (HF0.811 - March 11, 2017, 10:37:18 AM)

Garrr said:
    Hey there . Anything i can do to stop or at least reduce lags when speed-travel ?? I havent still tried it with hotfixes but i didnt see any hf related to that. My specs are fine ( when i can run gta v with no prob ) . Any solution ?

It's not your computer, it's the game itself. Mount and Blade is old and a lot of things this mod does weigh heavily on it. There's a thread on this subboard where there's some consideration to make a non-Diplomacy version, which would lighten the load because less would be happening on the map overall. Not much to be done but hope the performance version comes through, as this mod is notoriously laggy for some people, myself included.
  19. Gunnerstrip7

Diplomacy vs Performance

I would love to have a non-diplomacy version if it helps me be able to play this mod without lagging and slide-showing, especially when speeding up. I could live without these things if it means actually being able to experience the mod.
  20. Gunnerstrip7

The week my game went to crap.

Welcome to Pendor
Back
Top Bottom