Search results for query: *

1. jamieroyle

Companions location?

I think it should tell you in the Clan screen where they currently are.
  2. jamieroyle

After battle reports

First off worth saying I really like the after battle reports and the UI, think its really handy. If possible I'd also like to see a tab where instead of showing the 'performance' of each party, it would also break down how each formation did. I'd be interested to see how well my cavalry flank...
  3. jamieroyle

Major graphics lag/spikes

@Murat Türe

No need to apologise! I'm certainly not having a bad experience so far, I know you guys are doing all you can so thank you for that!
  4. jamieroyle

Major graphics lag/spikes

@fomnus From what I can tell it seems like people with 8gb of RAM (me included) are having issues which is maybe why it's a persistent problem at all graphical quality levels. For many these issues which get worse over a session probably, due to some memory leak over time. So I'd recommend relaunching your game every now and again and see if that helps.

Some other things that really helped me was making sure other applications, especially those RAM hungry internet browsers, were closed in the task manager and especially turning down the quality of the sound from 256 to 128 in the ingame options. That last one made no difference to the sound quality that I could hear, but made a big improvement to the smoothness of the game. Give it a go if you haven't already
  5. jamieroyle

Resolved The Red and Green digits have gone away.

Me too, happened mid-session for me. I was wondering if I toggled an option or something but I can't seem to find it if I did.
  6. jamieroyle

CAN'T BUY? - FIXED

31gb for me, less space needed if you have the Beta already I'm guessing?

Good luck drinking from skulls guys! You deserve it! + Thanks Devs:smile:
  7. jamieroyle

Dev Blog 17/01/20

Thursday is over everywhere that matters... :mrgreen:
  8. jamieroyle

500 Vlandian sergeants vs 500 Battanian Oathbounds

Hopefully there will be some more work done on the sound design, a bit of variety in the 'aaahhhh's would be nice!

I'm impressed with how smoothly it ran, although I would have expected 500 people to look like more people than it did.
  9. jamieroyle

"Can crush through blocks" in bannerlord

In the defense of the 2hander, it doesn't really excel when used on horseback and is more of an infantry weapon. 
    The example you cite is unrealistic yes, but then again 2handed sword would not usually be a horsemans primary weapon choice! Not to mention many other 'unrealistic' aspects of the game... (*cough* fun > realism *cough*  :grin:).

In warband, weapons that could crush through blocks generally had a reach or speed penatly when compared with other weapons or 2h swords. Removing the ability to effectively block all 2h weapons seems a bit unbalanced. 

Edit: spelling.
  10. jamieroyle

Policies + New Singleplayer Details ( video )

Do we know if settlement culture will change over time if conquered? Would be nice if there was some conversion over time given that we are playing for multiple generations.
  11. jamieroyle

beta.taleworlds.com

RkT said:
    I get the feeling that the keys may be released on Thursday along with the devblog, but I don't know.

This is my thinking, also!
  12. jamieroyle

?Gamescom 2019 (20-24 August)

What do we all think these 'simulation battles' are going to be? Do you think they will be simple AutoCalc battles like in warband, or do you think they will try to make a minigame out of it?
  13. jamieroyle

Bannerlord beta key

Jonnyb1232 said:
    sorry guys i just been waiting for like 8 years like most of you. Just super excited to start playing it.

No worries man, I'm excited too!
  14. jamieroyle

Bannerlord beta key

Taleworlds said they would be sent out at some point this week, so not necessarily today. As they are staggering release of these keys we may be waiting a while.

Not to worry though, I'm sure when the keys start getting sent out you'll hear about it on here!
  15. jamieroyle

One thing I noticed was that after the siege and battle, the number of men in the army (with the different lords) seemed to increase in number as they were travelling around the map with no obvious opportunity to recruit new soldiers. There could be a couple of reasons for this.

1. AI lords don't actually follow the same rules as the player when it comes to recruiting.
    2. In contrast to Warband, the number of soldiers displayed on the over-world map could just be the number able to fight (ie. does not include wounded), and the increasing numbers are just the wounded recovering. Could be the case considering prisoner numbers aren't displayed.

Do any of you have any insights into this?

I also thought it was very interesting when he brought up that attacking at night would mean that his archers would be at a disadvantage because they couldn't see that far. More tactical considerations is always a good thing, and would mean no longer being sniped by AI during fog without being able to respond.
  16. jamieroyle

Insider said:
    Streams for today:

Gamestar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEAytVsCoxw (Bonerlord at 14.15 GMT+1)

RocketBeans: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4Dv3-oU_20 (Butterlord at 14.30 GMT+1)

I was literally typing a post asking if anyone had this information as you posted that! Thanks for your omniscience

17. jamieroyle

Contest: Guess the release date!

My guess:  5/12/2020
    Reasoning: Will be the 41st Anniversary of Spandau Ballets first official gig.
    Persons I would like to thank: Spandau Ballet.

18. jamieroyle

Dev Blog 14/03/19

Who told you you're allowed to rein on my parade, taleworlds? I refreshed the page till 9 for this?  .. I need a life haha
Back
Top Bottom