Search results for query: *

1. Sir_Carson

To many whining kids

Don't worry, they even have staff online right now :mrgreen:

How long have it been out from EA? 3 days? And we got 2 patches. Looking good.
    I am very impressed with the work the dev team has put in so far. I am trying to say, in the current state, the game is not worth $50. Down the line (a few weeks to a month) it will be.
  2. Sir_Carson

To many whining kids

Everyone gets the game at least 10% off if not 20%
    Not that 10 dollars is a lot of money, but in the coming weeks, I would be disappointed if I spent $50 on the game in its current state. Even knowing full well that it is in early access.
  3. Sir_Carson

To many whining kids

If you paid full price for the game, I could see where some would be disappointed with what they got.
  4. Sir_Carson

Where does Bannerlord go from here?

It's now been two days after launch, and the hype surrounding this game has died down. Now it is time to take a step back and really look at the game for what it is. *READ THIS BEFORE CONTINUING* I was a beta tester for Bannerlord, and initially I really liked the feel of the combat system...
  5. Sir_Carson

Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

1m5yHU1.png

9KzNySk.png

History
    The Marines' most famous action of this period occurred during the First Barbary War (1801–1805) against the Barbary pirates, when William Eaton and First Lieutenant Presley O'Bannon led eight Marines and 500 mercenaries in an effort to capture Tripoli. Though they only reached Derna, the action at Tripoli has been immortalized in the Marines' hymn and the Mameluke Sword carried by Marine officers. During the War of 1812, Marine naval detachments took part in the great frigate duels that characterized the war, which were the first American victories in the conflict. Their most significant contributions were delaying the British march to Washington, D.C. at the Battle of Bladensburg and holding the center of Gen. Andrew Jackson's defensive line at the defense of New Orleans. By the end of the war, the Marines had acquired a well-deserved reputation as expert marksmen, especially in ship-to-ship actions.
    Steam Contact and Other Information
  6. Sir_Carson

1m5yHU1.png

9KzNySk.png

History
    The Marines' most famous action of this period occurred during the First Barbary War (1801–1805) against the Barbary pirates, when William Eaton and First Lieutenant Presley O'Bannon led eight Marines and 500 mercenaries in an effort to capture Tripoli. Though they only reached Derna, the action at Tripoli has been immortalized in the Marines' hymn and the Mameluke Sword carried by Marine officers. During the War of 1812, Marine naval detachments took part in the great frigate duels that characterized the war, which were the first American victories in the conflict. Their most significant contributions were delaying the British march to Washington, D.C. at the Battle of Bladensburg and holding the center of Gen. Andrew Jackson's defensive line at the defense of New Orleans. By the end of the war, the Marines had acquired a well-deserved reputation as expert marksmen, especially in ship-to-ship actions.
  7. Sir_Carson

1m5yHU1.png

9KzNySk.png

History
  8. Sir_Carson

void

Active event for it: http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=32608.0
  9. Sir_Carson

New player looking for regiment. NA preferably

jrad12jr said:
    Ive been playing Mount and Blade series since the initial installment. I just bought this one today and I read about Regiments. I'm looking for anyone who will have me. Willing to train in whichever aspect requested of me I.E: infantry, cavalry, artillary. I can do it all.
    PM'd feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045547586/ hope to hear from you!
  10. Sir_Carson

1m5yHU1.png

9KzNySk.png

History
  11. Sir_Carson

Bot Survival NA

can i be unbann i is gud at minecarft
  12. Sir_Carson

OctavianOfRoma said:
    Looking for a NA Regiment preferably Prussia or Austria but down for anything. If You want to add me on Steam and talk to me about your reg my steam is. steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198062321801/
    contacted!
  13. Sir_Carson

☆✯☆✯☆United States Marine Corps[NA/EU]☆✯☆✯☆ 3 years old. (USMC)

VICTORIES: 21DEFEATS: 6TIES: 1
    1 - USMC vs 1erMarins:
    2 - USMC vs 1erGren:
    3 - USMC vs PSG:
    4 - USMC vs 9th:
    5 - USMC vs 87th:
    6 - USMC vs 79th:
    7 - USMC vs 1stFG:
    8 - USMC vs 13thFL:
    9 - USMC vs 7te:
    10 - USMC vs 92nd:
    11 - USMC vs 6te: