Search results for query: *

• Users: Hrulj
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Hrulj

SP - Battles & Sieges Keeps should be part of the siege battle and morale shouldn't affect defenders

Morale results in sieges being cut short way too soon. They are defending a castle with nowhere to go. Why would they turn tail and run? Oftentimes battle ends before player even climbs the walls due to morale breaking beforehand. Second suggestion is to make keeps fully modeled and usable in...
  2. Hrulj

How to get cruel trait?

As it says in the title if anyone could help me out please?
  3. Hrulj

Need More Info Character stuck following, can't enter cities, towns, villages, talk to anyone, engage bandits etc

After a siege battle my character and his party were unable to interact with map items in any way other than following them or moving to them. No matter how many times I click all that happens is following said character or settlement. I restarted the game several times My savefile can be found...
  4. Hrulj

SP - Battles & Sieges Big thread of battle improvement suggestions

I'll just create a single thread for my suggestions to battle changes that would improve the game in that department. I'll also make extra posts if something comes up later down the line. With that said let's begin: 1. Physics. People and animals seem like they lack weight. A cavalryman is...
  5. Hrulj

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Change courting system

As it is now one fail means the end of any chances to marry a woman. Which means people either save scum or they just never get married. I’d suggest a change to the system and that marriage is enabled by good relations, and that winning the courting prompts and losing them leads to a loss or...
  6. Hrulj

SP - Battles & Sieges Allow us to tell which unit to attack or charge

As it is now ordering a charge usually results in them attacking the nearest unit, oftentimes cavalry while ignoring the infantry blob I want them to charge. Being able to order units what units to attack specifically would greatly improve battle controls.
  7. Hrulj

Need More Info Constant crashes in Arena

Since the new patch I've been experiencing constant crashes every time I enter arena to talk to the Arena Master. The game just freezes then crashes after a while. Every single time, in every town.
  8. Hrulj

Executing Criminals shouldn't damage the reputation

Executing Criminal clan leaders like the Hidden hands or terrorists or native resistance shouldn't impact reputation as much as executing clan members of established states operating within the diplomatic framework
  9. Hrulj

Any way to give fiefs to clan members?

As the title state is there any way to give a field to a clan member? Both as independent and as vassal.
  10. Hrulj

Anyone missing Nords?

I really miss a proper Scandinavian faction. The Sturgians are too much Kievan Rus/Vaegir for my taste. Kinda hoping there’d be a Nord invasion mid game where they try to conquer northern Calradia.
  11. Hrulj

XP requirement to level a skill is raised so why raise also a total number of skill level ups to gain a level?

This is something I don’t understand. As you level a skill like one handed it takes more and more xp to level it up. On top of that it takes more and more skill levelups to gain a level, leading to a drastic slowdown in leveling after level 10. Why combine these two?
  12. Hrulj

SP - General Polearms need more varied heads

Curently in the smithy and the game you can only produce pikes, spears, tools and derivatives, with Voulge and Bill being the maximum difference; Can we maybe get some lucerne heads, hammer heads, poleaxes, crows beaks, halberds etc. Their absence is really felt
  13. Hrulj

Resolved AI can't manage loading of siege equipment

As you can see in the attached images the AI can't manage loading of siege equipment, wasting valuable ammo by just tossing it at catapults or dropping it. It also has poor pathing, often getting stuck on equipment itself or on people operating it, again causing it to just drop the ammo he's...
  14. Hrulj

We need recruiters and patrols

In Diplomacy mod for Warband you used to be able to hire recruiters that would go around recruiting people of culture you choose and bring them back to the keep for you to train. I think we could use something like that with the map and battle increase. I also think we could use patrols that we...
  15. Hrulj

Need More Info Large beards poke out of some helmets, large bodies poke out of boots, clothes etc

It seems that some, not all helmets have a problem with beards, or more precisely the beards crop trough the helmet. A small issue but thought it worth reporting. Also clothes don't seem to fit characters, especially boots and female and civilian clothes when the body slider is on the larger...
  16. Hrulj

SP - General Vlandia is still lacking items

Mail, tabards, various helmets and armors are severely lacking with Vlandia. Other factions seem more fleshed out with greater choices and more varied looks but Vlandia has 3 metal armors, 2 heavy helmets and that’s it. Sturgians meanwhile have an abundance of helmets armors and unique looks. I...
  17. Hrulj

SP - General AI getting in the way

I am riding down a group of bandits. Have a few horsemen with me for backup. I approach a group, sword ready to swing down and then a horseman comes in the way, the attack gets blocked by my own man getting the way, I overshoot then have to turn the horse around and charge again. This scene...
  18. Hrulj

SP - General Slow down battles to make them feel epic and realistic

I am genuinely sad I haven't recorded it, it was simply put amazing. A 500 vs 500 battle, both sides were hesitant and rather than charge all out kept to their side of the battlefields. Skirmishes broke out in numerous places, 20-30 units fighting each other while the rest of the army stood...
  19. Hrulj

Just had a most amazing 10 minute battle I ever had and suggestion to Dev's on how to make more of them

I am genuinely sad I haven't recorded it, it was simply put amazing. A 500 vs 500 battle, both sides were hesitant and rather than charge all out kept to their side of the battlefields. Skirmishes broke out in numerous places, 20-30 units fighting each other while the rest of the army stood...
Back
Top Bottom