Search results for query: *

• Users: AJAJP_Juan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. AJAJP_Juan

In Progress Log in failed

Summary: a friend cant join any server on the server list, getting the error message "Login failed, couldn't join the server", and gets kicked back to login screen. How to Reproduce: try and join any custom server. Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU...
  2. AJAJP_Juan

[1.7.2] AI less prone to declare wars.

I have been playing on the last beta branch in sandbox for already 4 years ingame, and I have noticed when looking for warring kingdoms to serve as mercenary, that most kingdoms are at peace. At the moment of writing, the only war going on is between Battania against both North empire and...
  3. AJAJP_Juan

Strange relation changes

In my current playthrough, I have just noticed after the death of my character and inheritance of the clan by my wife, I noticed that I was a bit at odds with some of the Vlandians clans, which was weird because as a vassal I made sure to increase relation with everyone by dropping prisoners...
  4. AJAJP_Juan

SP - General Allow dead camera to choose a specific NPC/class to follow

As the tittle suggest, allow us to click/double click in the scoreboard a certain troop or companpion to start following it. Right now you have to start skipping over all characters (randomly?), and clicking while free roaming near the one you desire doesn't attach the camera to it.
  5. AJAJP_Juan

SP - Battles & Sieges Odd AI siege behavior

Attacker are only using one of the two ladders avaible, while igonring their completely fine siege tower, wich they stopped pushing to go for the ladders. Meanwhile defeders are jumping out the ramparts to their deaths in a mosh pit of enemies
Back
Top Bottom