Search results for query: *

1. McMace

SP - Quests Unify Empire Main Story Quest

Yes, and it is surely a pain after all that hard grinding to see that just before you win the quest fails and everything crumbles before you. Here I am, finally starting over with visions of a successful campaign in my eyes & the pain of tracking these peeps down.
  2. McMace

Just read PatchNotes for the update put out today .... looks like the issue was fixed! Atleast I know TaleWorlds is putting in work to fix things unlike a lot of other companies out there. @ZygoUgo @McMace @PossessedDevil

edit: Disregard what i said .... it isn't fixed yet XD.
    They actually say that they did fix it in the latest 1.0.11 patch notes, as of in this case saying "Fixed the bug that caused main storyline quests in later stages to terminate after 10 years.". Unless they didn't actually fix it, but I hope it's fixed. @Feraln @PossessedDevil @ZygoUgo

edit: Even though it didn't seem like a "bug" because of the warning we got when the quest timed out ==> "Failed to complete the mission in 10 years"
  3. McMace

Mainline Quest issues (Bugs + Balancing)

Very good thread indeed.
  4. McMace

Early game marriage money exploit

I noticed that early game marriage can be quite unbalanced when I succeeded marrying a lady. At this point I had 3000 gold & 20 saddle horses in my inventory which I bartered with the lord for the lady making me money dry, but when I took lady Debana from the castle into my party I realized she...
  5. McMace

I agree, there is no place for timed main quests in a sandbox.
Back
Top Bottom