Search results for query: *

• Users: Irfan Ross
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP - General Adding Banditry into the Game

Hello, Wish all of you are safe. I would like to suggest one idea, how about adding professional banditry into the game? Below are some features related to the same: 1. The player and the companions can be involved into professional banditry. Looting, killing, burning etc. etc. 2. Player can...
  2. Please update some scenes and features

Good Job so far. There are Monotonous castle scenes, Level 3 Battania keep scene is worst, Lvl 2 is much better. Almost all of the sturgian castles scenes is near ocean, even for those which are way too far from water. Similarly Aserai castle, same design. Please add some varieties. Please add...
  3. Minor Clan???

My clan reached level 6 and we are rich, why is it still showing in minor clans?
  4. New Banners

Could you please add New Banners to look special and extra ordinary like of other clans?
  5. I purchase taleworlds game on steam and connected the steam account with the same. Still my game ownership shows none...

I purchase taleworlds game on steam and connected the steam account with the same. Still my game ownership shows none...
  6. SP - General Complete Set of Aserai Armor and Scimitar

Please add full set of Aserai Armor and Scimitar..
  7. Can we get more banner colors and symbols?

Can we get more banner colors and symbols?
  8. Is there no bedroom in Battania town or castle at wall 3 or i cannot find it?

Is there no bedrooms in Battania town or castle at wall 3 or I cannot find it?
  9. Is it possible that we will get to craft armor too at some point?

Is it possible that we can get to craft armors too at some point?
  10. Issues as per 1.4.2

Great game keep it up. I want to mention some issues below that I am facing: 1. Sturgia keeps implementing nordic policy where low charm clans loose influence everyday and high charm clan gains and later on sturgian lords including king left with zero or negative influence. They cannot do...
Back
Top Bottom