Search results for query: *

• Users: Durf
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Mercenary Companies

I was thinking it'd be neat if mercenary companies and religious orders existed as entire parties that you hired together, instead of single people that you pick and choose from individually. These companies could exist as a separate party on the map that follows you if you hire them, thus...
  2. What did the footman say to the knight who got away?

I'll bill you later. *rimshot*
  3. Calling a Campaign- what does this do?

My kingdom has 31 Lords, many of them with relations above 70 and 80.  I called a campaign and after at least a week only 2 Lords have shown up to follow me, and one of them keeps wandering off to travel to another castle before returning a few days later.  What is the purpose of calling a...
  4. Lets talk about Bows

My current character has no ranged weapons whatsoever, and I'm going to make a horse archer once I finishing conquering the land on this guy. What are the best bows?  I mean, I know that Ivory Bows have the highest accuracy, but there is still some stuff that I dont know when it comes to ranged...
  5. What are your favorite or most effective weapons?

I have had alot of fun with the Morningstar lately, once I discovered that it did piercing damage.  It can score some pretty big hits on armored guys when you're riding past them. I've also been having fun with the repeater crossbow.  It has a reload speed of 12, which seems terrible, but you...
  6. Troop Tree?

I haven't downloaded the newest patch yet.  Is the .574 troop tree sticky accurate for .582?
  7. Starting a Khergit game - looking for advice

I think I'm going to start a game where my character's army is comprised of all Khergit troops.  I haven't decided if I'm going to start my own kingdom or join the standard Khergit faction yet, but I was looking for some tips from maybe someone who has played Khergits extensively. Mostly I am...
Back
Top Bottom