Search results for query: *

• Users: VictorF
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. VictorF

Roman Cuirasses, Attic Helmets and such.

This game has been updating armor for factions for years now and the overall look of their militaries has somewhat changed (I'm talking about you, Battania). Is it unrealistic to expect some sort of muscle cuirass or more crested helmets for empire nobles and elites? I'm talking about lavish...
  2. VictorF

Make the empire roman again!

So, BenjiG91 just posted a "semi" roman conversion mod for the empire in the Nexus. His uploaded galea, scutum and other assets are absolutely amazing and make the vanilla byzantine look TW gave to the empire quite underwhelming in comparission. I know using the byzantine as inspirition is a...
  3. VictorF

So... anyone working on roman armor and helmets models?

Yeah, just wanned to see if anyone has been working on early ridge helmets, lorica segmentata, atic helmets, galeas, scutum shields and such. I keep reloading the nexus but every modder there seems more interested in making late medieval armor for vlandians.
  4. VictorF

Tale Worlds partnering with other franchises

So imagine this: you start of as a teenager barbarian in Conach's valley, unaware of the splendour and owesomeness of the world outside of your village... onde day you are forced due to excepetional circunstances to commit this terrible crime and get exiled. You depart to the wild, gather...
  5. VictorF

Is there going to be an official troop editor?

Will TW release and official troop editor or will we all have to wait for some modder to make it from scratch? I haven't seen it listed as one of the official modding tools to be expected in the near future... PS: You know, it would be nice if said troop editor (regardless of being official or...
  6. VictorF

Is death by old age really implemented?

So... Rhaega is 68 and still campaining around in my game. Since I married her daughter, got 5 children (mostly all grown up now) and kept our relationship at 100 I've been wondering when my mother in law will kick the bucket and pass me the now unified calradian empire to me. Is this really...
  7. VictorF

Bandits can't surrender whithout freezing the game in 1.4.3 beta.

Got a game breaking bug here... game gets blocked immediatly after I get prisioners from a bandit party that surrenders without a fight. As soon as I choose the prisoners from the party screen It takes me back to the dialog scene with the bandits and locks me there with no options. Happens...
  8. VictorF

More armor and shields, please. A lot more. Hell, let us craft armor while at that.

I know it's a bit early for secondary demands such as this but I can't stress enought how much this game can benefit from having a larger variety of equipment to loot, buy and craft-customize. Yes, smithing was an excelent idea to put on bannerlord and it does add huge ammounts of variability to...
  9. VictorF

Field drills and troop inspection

I feel like there should be a spontaneous scene (either on the field or on a player's settlement) where one could inspect troops, train basic and advanced formations and maybe even get some xp for recruits and other low level soldiers after a few drills and some time sparing. Maybe this could be...
  10. VictorF

Is inheritance already possible?

So did anyone had a character that died from old age and sucessfully passed on it's inheritance?
  11. VictorF

Sacking Cities without taking them

I don't know about you guys, but whenever a neighbor kingdom starts a war with me and I don't really feel like taking their settlements, I just raid their villages in hopes that their economies will be too disrrupted for them to continue... but that doesn't quite always get me any results. I...
  12. VictorF

Game crashes on deserters extorting villagers mission.

So, if I load any of the two diferent saves I made right after receiving the mission from the village elder, the game crashes as soon as I try to wait for the deserters at the village (or just outside of it). It didn't crash on the game session when those saves were made, I just died on the...
  13. VictorF

Editing troops equipment / viewing assets

So... I know it's pretty early but I have to ask: Is anyone working on an editor for troops yet? If not, does anyone know how to manually edit troops? On more or less the same topic, is there a way to view weapon and armor resources in the likes of the old OpenBRF tool?
  14. VictorF

No more weekly blogs?

So... since Gamescom dev blogs haven't been as regular or frequent as they used to be. There was no blog this past week or the week before. Did anyone read anything official about TW not keeping the weekly blogs after de beta?
  15. VictorF

Bringing back the earlier roman look

So... characterization of the Calradian empire has shifted a lot during development. Initial concecpt art showed soldiers using gear similar to that of a 2nd century legionnaire, screenshots of some cities showed classical greco-roman buldings and well kept cobbled streets and civil clothes had...
  16. VictorF

Slaughtering an entire city

You know, recent television "trends" led me to imagine wheter or not we can massacre entire populations during or after sieges in Bannerlord... is there any feature like that in the game? Not that I would want to do that, obviously. I mean, if I had a 20 meter fire-breathing flying lizard and...
  17. VictorF

Soooo.... a nod to DLC's?

"the Nordlands are off of the map (for the present, anyway)" That's from the last blog entry... Sounds like basic layouts for dlc's may have been talked about at TW at this point. I should point out that the nordic lands are located on the other side of the ocean to the north of Calradia...
  18. VictorF

Unnused assets

Do you guys think TW might have left some unnused armor and weapon assets on the game files like in previous games? I do like the armors on the videos but I would love to change some basic layout... The imperial troops look too late byzantine and I really want a 7th century roman apearence...
  19. VictorF

Central Grip Shield animations

I just posted a very similar topic on mod development, but I realised a mod that focuses on ancient warfare would be more prone to answer my question (besides lynores and elabor are some of the best modders around): Does anyone know of animations for central grip shields being developed? Using...
  20. VictorF

Central Grip Shield animations

I've searched for quite a long time on the foruns but just couldn't find anyone working on new animations for historically accurate central grip shields. Is there a modder using blender or some other editor that was able to create something like that? How did you do it? Did you manage to import...
Back
Top Bottom