Search results for query: *

• Users: Lisha
  • Order by date
  1. Lisha

Perisno 0.9 - The Main Thread (HF6 - February 04, 2019, 08:10:15 PM)

Huge thanks for answering. I knew I broke it myself, so you didn't have too. I enjoy RPing as a Vassel in a faction so I usually use Morghs and create my own faction outta an existing one, its a shame that it has not been updated but wanted to say how much I love this mod and hope you continue to go further.
  2. Lisha

Perisno 0.9 - The Main Thread (HF6 - February 04, 2019, 08:10:15 PM)

Just started to play this mod and love it. I hope there is more to come since it might be a while before Banner lord gets full mod support.  I have run into an issue, when I get a lord to join me they change their name to NO. Now this is very possibly my fault (most likely is) as I did use TweakMB and changed some of the reputation you get for quests. I also added a few of my own troops with Morghs editor. I cannot see why adding troops would do this so I believe it goes back to Tweak.  Restoring it though does not seem to help. Any ideas? Would hate to start all the way over after so many hours but if I must I must.

P.S. If no one else has this issue then I can move on, I am curious if there is a debug or cheatmenu refresh I can use to track down the issue. I keep adding stuff to clarify my post cause I am sleepy from playing this mod for like 24hrs straight.
  3. Lisha

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

I had this issue when I tried to put this mod into its own install of warband. When it attempt to launch look at where it is looking for the warband exe to be and see if its the same as where you have it installed. You can also check the ini file to see where it is looking for the exe. It will use your registry location. I fixed this by renaming my current warband folder to something else and reinstalling warband so it updated the registry. Then used the new install for this mod. If you have the non steam game like I do the old folder will still run a ok even renamed since it just looks to the reg for you key.
  4. Lisha

sansapprobation said:
    2) I've come across several companions who all have the same generic dialog that begins something like "I've been waiting for you!". They all start at level 1, cost 100 gold and have super low stats, but really high starting charisma. Are these official companion characters, or are they randomly generated? It's nice to get so many cheap companions early in the game, but I'm not sure it's worth the time and effort to level and outfit them.

These are added companions to use as you see fit. You can level them and tailor them to your play style or ignore them all together. I believe they are all high Charisma because they are useful for lords in later game play. This map is huge with so many castles and cities that to conquer the map you need an army of lords or you will be chasing all over the map to keep your villages safe. It really depends on how you play as to how useful they are, You can level them and have an immortal army too. I think they did a good job of making them stat less so each player can build them how they like. The mod team did a great job.
  5. Lisha

Am excited to play it and thanks to everyone on the team for all the hard work.
  6. Lisha

yes it will as long as you tick merchandise check box.
    So once on the item screen scroll down to an item close to yours or the item you wish to duplicate.
    select it and on the top right click Add under Add/Delete Item, it will prompt you about which item you choose to fill the template. Click yes then click the - Add item - under update & save changes.
    now you have a blank item after you click ok, Change the names remember no spaces in ITemID it uses _ for space. In the box 'Flags' make sure merchandise box has a check mark. Update and save your new item. It will show up in whatever faction shops you have chosen after a while. Of course its a total chance for the item to show under values make sure it has a high abundance to get it to show more often. I like to check out new items by putting them in a chest like the one with the samurai armor but have not found them in warsword.
  7. Lisha

Look up Morgh's Editor for warband. Do not use the module system since they have not released that system for this mod. I love to see you taking the time to do this yourself so am going to go step by step for this mod.

unzip the tool and click on Morghs M&B WB-WFAS Editor.exe in the folder. On the first screen of the tool it will have a Configuration button at the bottom above exit. Click that and point it to a COPY of Warsword Conquest in your module directory. Save Configuration and it will open the rest of the tool. Click on Item editor. The left side of the screen is all the items in warsword. You will need to scroll down to the armor you would like to be used by all races or more then normal races. For this tutorial I will use 859 itm_dreadknight. On the bottom right side of the screen is a box with the word Factions (1): above it. Scroll down and we see that this armor is used by 33 - fac_kingdom_12 which is the dark elves. You can either add the kingdoms you want to also access the armor by check the box next to the kingdoms name or uncheck that box and allow everyone to use. Once you are done with the check boxes Click Update Item on the top right, this is important or it will not save your changes. When you go to exit, it will save your item_kinds and create a back up.

To get a list of factions in this mod (or whatever mod you are editing) on the top menu of the tool click select editor and choose factions, it will give you a list of all kingdoms with their faction number.

any questions just ask. I will keep checking to make sure to answer.

I love this mod but want to see the amazons in it and not just as raiders so I replaced the Nippon with my own amazon faction. While the module system gives complete control you can do a lot with this editor once you get the hang of it. This lets Nameless make the mod for everyone and me to tweak it for myself with changes that would not be popular for everyone else.
  8. Lisha

You can do that yourself in Morgh's Editor. The devs on the free mod are most likely too busy trying to get the next release out to accommodate a request like that. Open the module up in the editor and go to each armor. Check the races you want that armor for in the bottom right box on the screen. Remember to back up your file or module so you can go back once you realize it does not work as well as you might think in a lot of cases.
  9. Lisha

bixnood said:
    why is there not diplomacy and freelancer?
    why did you add nippon, pirates and beastmen but not tilea and estalia?
    why do you allow the orcs to make peace and WHY DO YOU HAVE FEMALE ORCS
    and how can you have zombies following you, and then they upgrade into ghosts? did you guys just watch a 10 min sum up of the warhammer world and take all the cool sounding factions?
    you people are CLEARLY not qualified to make this mod, give the code to someone else

So do it better... I know it easier to just rag on someone elses free work.
  10. Lisha

Chances are Blender has trouble with the normals on exported meshes from brf though since I do not use blender I do not know for sure. You could try to import it into another program like wings3d (think its free still) and re export it.
  11. Lisha

I can't wait playing Blood bowl CE is making me even more eager.
  12. Lisha

Thanks for the pics and the info in the pms I received. I have limited time to model right now but will start on them soon. I cannot really add them as a minor faction as the module system is not released and am yet to contact the main mod devs. There is only so much I can do with text editors but I will ask about a sub mod if things work out. If not I will see if its ok to at least release my models as a replacer if someone wants them. Going off the unofficial army list to make them, will take some time though.

my research has gained me some crazy info, someone even said before the 40k split they made amazons with bolter pistols  :shock: . Going for the more tribal look I will have to learn more about shaders as my tests so far in game have failed when it comes to transparencies which are sort of needed for feathers.
  13. Lisha

Thanks for the info  about the amazons lcmiracle. I will most likely mod my own to change a faction into amazons. I have found an army book on google docs but if anyone can post or PM me any reference pics I would be grateful. All I have is mordheim models. I  thought it would be really neat to have like robber dens as their forts and not own a city at all. However will just do what i can. The devs have done an amazing mod that got me into reading warhammer lore. I am waiting with great anticipation for the next version.
  14. Lisha

Sooo I know very little about warhammer. Mainly know it from blood bowl. so know nothing of the fluff. So is there any chance the amazons will get some land in lusteria at some point or does that no go with the fluff. The lizards could use someone to fight here and there anyway they seem to just sit there and declare war but not really do anything.

I had the amazon army years ago from GW so they seemed to exist in the fluff but do not see much about them when i google besides bloodbowl.
  15. Lisha

Actually its 11086 tris which is what the game will calculate as polys if I am reading your blender screen right. That is a bit high for a weapon. I know very little about blender maybe someone can better help you with that.  I would have to see a wireframe to help you with where you went wrong. And being not a blender user I might not be too much help anyway.

Only guessing but the handle should be about 8 sides =16 tris.
    Cube at bottom 12 tris

It looks like the rings around the grip 'might' be a very high rez area that needs to be addressed.

To give you an idea the woman body mesh in MB is 662 polys without legs hands and head.

Just giving you an idea I have been modelling for a long time, it can be hard to model high detail low rez but remember not to discount textures. Like the bolts that hold the blade to the spear. Instead of using any polys at all it can be textured on.
  16. Lisha

In my modeller I just select all the polys and it tells me how many polys the model are. If the model is quads then double it because games use tris only. I will mention that the pics you are posting look very high poly for what is needed. Remember the game will smooth so set your smoothing angle around 90 degrees. A handle for a spear or axe should be about 6, 8 segments max. A high polycount will cripple the game no matter how nice your rig is most the time. The game engine cannot throw the polys to your machine fast enough.

I am sure Banner lord will be more effective due to tech advances since the engine was made.

Khergit sword a has 211 faces(polys) 229 verts(points)
  17. Lisha

SP Fantasy Warsword Baptism 1.3

Love the mod, played a large number of hours so far. Wanted to point out sisterhood buildings are not producing troops. Building most of the mod type buildings, it seems to think you are making new schools. Also it would seem the schools do not do much as my fiefs lose relation over time instead of gaining it. If its just not implemented yet then ignore  :razz:

I would echo the ogre thing the only way I could beat them was auto combat.

Still great mod and it would seem you spent a lot of time on it so thanks for the enjoyment.
  18. Lisha

Npc vs Npc Lord Escape rates tweaking

Anyone know a tweak to change lord escape rates of the npc vs npc battles? TweakMB just tweaks player vs npc. I searched a bit but came up empty.
Back
Top Bottom