Search results for query: *

1. Ambalon

What's on your mind?

Austupaio said:
    You've all used the term miscegenation seriously in a discussion multiple times, you ****ing bigots.
    wtf i hate myself now
  2. Ambalon

The slangs thread YO, totally radical.

Pixel said:
    Thought of 'to pull a Californian' today, which means to go through a stop sign without stopping.
    That's called "driving" here.

crodio said:
    I would expect classy whores to take a full shower after having clients
    Some do. Brothels also generally make the clients take a quick shower before, too.
  3. Ambalon

What's on your mind?

jacobhinds said:
    Ambalon said:
    Can't tell if sarcasm.
    How is it not racist to demand that people of different skin colours never have children together?
    You didn't say that. You said that "bringing up the term miscegenation is pretty damn racist".

jacobhinds said:
    Anyone who brings up the term "miscegenation" is pretty damn racist. In fact that's practically the core tenet of racism.
  4. Ambalon

What's on your mind?

Can't tell if sarcasm.
  5. Ambalon

Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

Areze said:
    Its hard to bare all of these pour word choices.
    Thats the 2rd time I sea this happen.
  6. Ambalon

Urgrevling said:
    You're reacting to the wrong thing, Ambalon. "Whom" doesn't make sense there.
    What your're talking about?
  7. Ambalon

jacobhinds said:
    Jon arbuckle the kind of nigga whom'd start up a sincere conversation about necrophilia on the first date
    Thats'd weird.
  8. Ambalon

The thread that is now the unofficial PC builds thread :P

Take a look at this cool site too. I built my current PC back then using it and don't regret one bit. It even has suggestions on where to buy parts for most countries.
  9. Ambalon

The thread that is now the unofficial PC builds thread :P

With a 3.5k Euro PC you should get to max pretty much everything.

ps: don't ever spend that much on a computer
  10. Ambalon

Yarn of insignificant questions

Epicrules said:
    I wonder what could've happened to them...
    They got culturally enriched. There was too little diversity in North America back then.
  11. Ambalon

The slangs thread YO, totally radical.

Orion said:
    crodio said:
    we call that "polish shower"
    My dad (US Navy) calls it a "Marine shower," as in USMC.
    Goes as "french shower" in here.

Also, just washing your pits in the sink is called the "czech shower".
  12. Ambalon

Yarn of insignificant questions

DanAngleland said:
    pentagathus said:
    On the subject of the immigrants hating other immigrants, does no one else find it weird when people use the genocide of native Americans as a lazy counter argument to people who want to lower migration into the US? I mean it's actually providing an example of where mass migration was more than a little bit **** for the natives so it's actually reinforcing the other side's argument.
    I've never heard that argument, but you're right, it doesn't make sense.
    It's usually in the form of a picture of someone like Sitting Bull with the text "You don't like immigrants, huh? So when are you going back?"

Feragorn said:
    Bluehawk said:
    It's less that the genocide is denied or downplayed, and more that people pretend the entire native American population, past and present, doesn't exist.
    Native Americans aren't necessarily the most visible minority, yeah. Might have something to do with the reservations.
    Aren't there extremely few native (north) americans, anyway?
  13. Ambalon

Gestricius said:
    I would love to hear that without Zizek's voice. (Literally the only time you'll hear me say that)

200-69.gif
    What sort of keyboard even has 19 function keys?
  14. Ambalon

What's on your mind?

jacobhinds said:
    Wellenbrecher said:
    Why do you have a "local right wing radio"? :lol:
    You mean Germany doesn't have these?
    Can't have illegal thoughts in Germany.
  15. Ambalon

What pissed you off today? v. VI

Cordor said:
    And now I don't know if I should tell my friend about the filthy act of his girlfriend to him, possible damaging their relation, and I know he loves her and its doing him good or if I just let this hate digest itself.
    Depends on what you care more about. Possibly souring their relationship just to spite her or staying silent and not involving your friend. I'm a vengeful idiot and would probably do the former.

Cordor said:
    I talked to him and according to him she did that out of worry for my ex, specially since it was her who hooked me up with my ex.. Still everything felt to ****ed up, my friend still defended her a little and I don't think he will apprehend her as necessary.
    I'd confront her about it to be quite honest. Either not in person or around other people, so you won't be accused of violence - because by the sound of it she seems like the sort of person to do that - or whatever.
  16. Ambalon

What's on your mind?

TheFlyingFishy said:
    edit: I'm somewhat sure that it's only a joke for me, and they actually believe I'm autistic.
    says the man who tells inside jokes to people who aren't inside on the jokes
    hmmm
  17. Ambalon

What's on your mind?

TheFlyingFishy said:
    I am not actually autistic.
    Said the autistic man for the tenth time in a span of 20 seconds.
    :razz:
  18. Ambalon

The nukes made them unable to read and write properly. Poor lads.  :cry:
  19. Ambalon

Philosophy/Theory Thread.

Vieira said:
    Then again, I have no idea precisely how steroids work. Is it for muscle mass or muscle toning or what? I always figured it was just to help muscle mass, and that's not hugely important in tennis. Agility and endurance are more important, and there are likely other PEDs for that.
    Steroids also help massively in recovery too my man. You can train harder, more frequently if your recovery is better. Arguably, it also gives you that extra mental edge (read: drive/"good" aggressiveness) that's so welcome in sports. That said, PEDs aren't restricted to anabolic steroids, obviously, and every pro athlete is on some sort of drug. If there's money involved there's people willing to go the extra mile to assure results.
  20. Ambalon

What's on your mind?

Bromden said:
    Didn't you people in the western uncivilization get vaccinated against TB as babies? Or is that vaccine only good for spreading autism?
    The TB vaccine doesn't necessarily protect you from having the disease. However, it's good for warding off more serious forms of tuberculosis in children.

But yeah, tuberculosis has been seeing a rise again lately. At least in Brazil, that is. I'd imagine the same goes for the rest of the world, albeit on a smaller scale for yall in rich countries.
Back
Top Bottom