Search results for query: *

1. thesneakster

The future of boats...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_Airways_Flight_1549 By all reports, the plane was hit by a flock of geese after takeoff, the pilot couldn't make it back to the airport, and managed to make a perfect landing on the Hudson river. And it floated! I need to talk to my local boat builders about...
  2. thesneakster

God wants locan man dead. Local man: bring it

I thought i'd share this with the forums. It's a story written by a guy called 'snails' on another forum that I frequent. Without further ado, enjoy part 1. Part 2 is almost finished, and i'll post it up either today or tommorow.
  3. thesneakster

I've gotta lay off the Hello Kitty!

i think i have a problem :P
  4. thesneakster

'Friendly fire"

I was just pondering and wondering, how exactly, in the dark ages (eg, 11-15th century) before any major standardized armies appeard, how the hell you would tell friend from foe on the battle field (eg, for the levy slogging it out)? how often were soilders mistakenly killed by their own men?
  5. thesneakster

Training with terrorists=attempted murder?

Today the US has finally filed charges against a 'terror suspect' David Hicks who is being kept in detention (I follow this because he's Australian). the charges are attempted murder, and the proseccution somehow seems to think that training with terrorists (i'm not sure they even have proof...
  6. thesneakster

River empire builders

Ok, i don't know what's bought it on, but right now i've got an itch for civilization building games based around building empires along rivers (yes, it's strange...) I'm basically looking for any games that focus on rivers and their use for trade, transport ect., rather than the majority of...
  7. thesneakster

Dissapearing Maranid, multi-party battle bug? (.808)

After Leaveing maranid and a few troops alone on the map (bad idea :roll:), and going and doing some business of my own, i came back looking for them. unable to find them i enabled the sight cheat. I soon found him battleing about 5 different parties of troops at once. decideing not to cheat...
  8. thesneakster

The: 'happy new year' thread

Happy new year. have fun, and don't hurt yaselves. :roll: so, what's everyones new years resoultions?
  9. thesneakster

weapon 'slots' at smiths

This is a possibly simple/medium difficulty suggestion dealing with the weapons displayed at weaponsmiths stalls. Rather than the preset weapons placed in the stores in the scene editor, which never change and don't really give a good overveiw of what's on sale in the store, weapon 'entry...
  10. thesneakster

check for new mod version

Ok, here's my 'brilliant' :roll: idea: apart from the usual 'check for new version of M&B' option on the launcher, perhaps a button similiar to it, but titled 'check for new version of module' could be added. it would, obviously, search for a more recent version of the current module you have...
  11. thesneakster

were are you going this christmas

well,where's everyone going this christmas. Me? i'm going down to south australia to celebrate with my dad's side of the faimily
  12. thesneakster

it's been 88 years (WW1)

88 years since, on this day (11th of november,) at 11am, the peace treaty that ended World War 1 was signed. Over here we call it rememberence day, and remember people who fought and died in all other war's we have participated in as well.. How about over in other countries? I mean, we lost a...
  13. thesneakster

holy heck, i think someone's been in my house!

****. I woke up thismoring to the sound of my alarm (and my parents)... so i was like 'ah well, it's 9am anyway"..... then i thought, 'wait a minute, i didn't set my alarm to 9am'... So i have some choices 1) My cat changed it 2) the alarm changed itself 3) someone else changed my alarm. 4)...
  14. thesneakster

Nexus

Boggle For the uniquainted, Nexus:the jupiter incident, was the first in the series, a game which was a bit like Homeworld. This is a tech video of the second game in the series that was shelved.
  15. thesneakster

I thought the ad's in BF2142 would be bad....

But this is CRAZYand photoshopped So, what are your veiws on in game add's?
  16. thesneakster

defcon: It'll nuke you good

Heh, just been messing around with the defcon demo, and wow, i love it. anyone here up for a online game of it?
  17. thesneakster

Strange problem (fixed)

ok, i'll be breif. I had a copy of the origional RomeTW on my computer, patched to 1.3, but the CD broke, so i deleted the whole game folder. Now, i've gone and bought the gold edition (rome+babarian invasion). Now, when i go try to install it, it comes up saying that i've still got a previous...
  18. thesneakster

*obligatory 9/11 thread*

Well, it's been 5 years now (STFU you slow people in other timezones :P) since there were planes implanted into the World trade centers and Pentagon, as well as the one that crashed in penslyvania. Yeah, now, no matter weather it really was terrorists, or old US planes, or matians or whatever...
  19. thesneakster

NO!!!! stratergy first is EVIL

oh my, the bastards dumped the makers of JA3. bastards Now we'll have to wait another year or more for it to come out. FFS.
  20. thesneakster

Shooting at school (not massacars)

ok, so, at my school, once a week, we have a sport's lesson (although it's more of an activities lesson, you can opt to do extra study ect.) yeah, so, there's an option on there to do shooting (at a club, paper targets), so, since i already have a licence+gun (well, my parents..) i'm able to go...
Back
Top Bottom