Search results for query: *

1. Resolved [1.5.8 BETA] AI parties moving with 40+ speed on the map when joining armies

Hello, i have forwarded the issue to the QA team. Thank you for reporting it in and for your time.
    Have you received my save file as well?
  2. Resolved [1.5.8 BETA] AI parties moving with 40+ speed on the map when joining armies

I already did, I send it ~30 min after starting this thread.

However I am not 100% sure it worked correctly, i had to try it 2-3 times because the upload would stop randomly.

Let me know if you can find it, if not I'll upload it again.
  3. Resolved [1.5.8 BETA] AI parties moving with 40+ speed on the map when joining armies

I am playing the game on the latest beta patch for 1.5.8. No mods in use, pure vanilla. I noticed that AI parties are moving with super-speed (40-50) on the campaign map when they get called to a army. I suspect it has something to do with the 150 Tactics perk "Call To Arms ": "Parties that...
  4. Known things that will cause you to CTD or Lag heavily!

I just downloaded this mod and I really love it. I can live with crashes, thats no real problem for me. But I hate that the game often crashes right after a battle when I try to safe. This is soo annoying, after a nice battle without any crash the game freezes when I want to safe.
    Is there some kind of fix/solution for this? I did the "Textures on Demand" and "Force Single Threading" thingy.
Back
Top Bottom