Search results for query: *

• Users: stethnorun
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Why no guides?

I've been looking at the wikia and strategywiki for Fire and Sword....both have almost no info. Does anyone have a good guide? Specifically, trying to find info on companion recruiting strategies and such (likes and dislikes).
  2. F&S Muskets in Warband?

Here is my dilema: I like the gunplay in F&S but I absolutely loath the setting, the overland map, the factions, and pretty much everything else. Is there a good mod to get the exact same guns and such into Warband?
  3. Best troops for a non-strategist?

I'm looking to create an army of good soldiers that I don't have to order around. Does anyone have any thoughts on which are the best at undirected mayhem? I know that Swadian Knights are pretty good (but nerfed since M&B orig.) and so are Huscarls and Mamlukes. I was wondering if Rhodocks was...
  4. Strategywiki is down (looks like for good)

http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Mount%26Blade:_Warband That used to be the best M&B guide on the net (that I could find, anyway). It had all the character creation answer stats, all the NPC info, and most of the info for everything else in the game. Does anyone know of a similar guide or wiki?
  5. Serial Key for Steam?

So Steam lets you add some games to your steam account if you bought them retail. It worked when I did it for X3:Terran Conflict but for some reason, the serial key I got when I bought this game looks nothing Steam says it should...
  6. Sarranid Troop Tree?

So my go-to site for all things M&B: http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Mount%26Blade:_Warband/Sarranids has only that as the information for the expansion. Does anyone have the Sarranid troop tree mapped out? I'm thinking of starting a desert character but I want to plan out his army and such ahead...
  7. [Bug] Rhodok Bowmen

Rhodok ranged units have no skill in Power Draw...instead they have lots of ranks in Power Strike. It's like the game treats them as infantry as they rank up.
  8. To Steam or not to Steam

Couple of questions: 1. Is there any reason to not use Steam to purchase? I want full moddability so if Steam messes with the game folders in a way that prevents easy modding, I won't buy on there. 2. If I have M&B orig in a non-steam form, does that matter? Or is Warband a standalone game?
  9. Warband SP map mods?

I'm thinking about buying the expansion, but the main thing that worries me is the blandness of the world map. Is there anything in development such as a Warband version of the Calradia Refinement mod: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,53258.0.html or Punkt's Hi-Res textures...
  10. When will singleplayer be enabled?

Other than the graphics, the new faction and the multiplayer, are there any additions or refinements to the singleplayer game? The fact that single is being excluded from BETA testing makes me worried that this expansion is not even really touching the singleplayer experience. If there are...
  11. Will there be AI bots in Multiplayer battles?

Topic. This is a deal breaker for me. I prefer to play with just friends and AI...no random internet people.
  12. Can Marshall Declare Peace?

I know of the mission that you can take to convince lords to stop fighting. Is there a quicker way to peace that the Marshall can enact?
  13. No one needs quests done?

So I've been with Swadia for a while now and they declared peace with everyone. Now I'm trying to get another war started but EVERY lord of Swadia rejects my offer to do a mission for them. It's like they decided I didn't belong in their "cool clique" anymore and have all decided to outcast me...
  14. Encumberance

Ok I know that you walk more slowly in heavy armor, but does your horse also carry you more slowly in battles? I feel like my Spirited Courser is slower now that I am in Plater armor.
  15. Lifetime Civ player needs advice

So my intention with a new game that I stated was to join Swadia but by the time I had my companions together and had reasonable equipment, Swadia was SEVERELY losing wars to both Rhodoks and the Khegit. As a big Civ player, I could see exactly where a strike on a certain castles would be...
  16. Any good guides?

New to these forums...just bought the game (as soon as I hit level 7 in the demo, I was like "no way...where is my wallet!"). I'm wondering if there are any good guides on the net. For instance, a rundown of all of the factions as well as their soldiers stats and stuff like that. Also maybe tips...
Back
Top Bottom