Search results for query: *

1. Deutch1

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

No release date? Im out
  2. Deutch1

Are you confusing features with improvements like crafting is a feature while better ai is a improvement I am finding it hard to find a feature list
  3. Deutch1

you know Reus IF they were going for the money they wouldn't tell us they were cutting features now would they
  4. Deutch1

Kaiji that video is from march 2015 I think we would have found out about it back then then shoved our spears up their asses but since that hasn't happened is seems like smart clickbait
  5. Deutch1

course everything if off topic here cause there hasnt been an update since august
  6. Deutch1

Bug reports and suggestions - read the first post

so i was sargeant class but i joined the commoners and now i cant move in my armor any fixes ?
  7. Deutch1

hopefully new stuff today
  8. Deutch1

So, no news on the beta they wanted out by end of december
  9. Deutch1

hey anyone hear of a game called Of Kings And Men looks like a persistent world and would help with the wait for bannerlord
  10. Deutch1

MP Musket Era North & South: Persistent Warfare

Will there be bounties I saw some in a picture but I mean If you accept a bounty and you kill him you would get money
  11. Deutch1

How about a system where custom armor can be added to the game so everyone can see and can have totally custom personalised armor that'd be cool
  12. Deutch1

anyone think bannerlord will have early access
  13. Deutch1

multipayer combat delay

ive looked everywhere but whenever I play multiplayer on small maps like arena I can play no problem but on maps like a siege I find my blocks are sometimes delayed as are my attacks any reason/fix for this?
  14. Deutch1

Combat Techniques

ill lose like a good couple of frames
  15. Deutch1

Combat Techniques

Thanks for all the advice, but does anyone else find that on small maps like arena the game is perfectly smooth and you can fight no bother but on large siege maps it becomes very stiff when it comes to blocking and attacking
  16. Deutch1

anyone think its feasible we could get a beta in the next 2/3 months
  17. Deutch1

dont know if anyone has seen this pretty sure this wasnt shown in the stream https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVt0BR5GuMs
  18. Deutch1

was hoping for a june release or early access
Back
Top Bottom