Search results for query: *

• Users: fishy75
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. fishy75

Konigur valdis declared war during truce

Ok so currently its only my kingdom (pendor) and fierdsvein left, we recently had a war (15-16 days ago) that ended with me taking 3 towns and 2 castles from them. He then wanted to make peace between our factions and I accepted. We both bounded by truce not to attack eachother for 30 days. As...
  2. fishy75

Lord got hijacked and imprisoned

I got a slight problem, I've been a king now for over a year and managed to conquer most of pendor. The only large and strong kingdom left is Empire, Fierdsvein and Sarelon are both low to average size. I were at war with Empire for over a year and I took 3 castles and 1 town from them. I then...
  3. fishy75

Max RtR obtained, still not recognized.

Yeah so I just started my own kingdom with 99 Right to Rule and still, no king recognizes me as a king. I sent a letter to king urlic (which I have over 60 relation with) and he did not recognize me as a king. I then tried Marius Imperator (Which I have 40 relation with) and he did not recognize...
  4. fishy75

Evil circle of bad marshals

Is it just me or is it always a circle of 3 vassals that become the marshal? I'm currently a vassal of Kingdom of Sarleon and for over a year now it's been the 3 same vassals that have become the marshals: Duke Aelfwine Duke Alamar Baron Gaidon They are terrible at being marshals. Aelfwine and...
Back
Top Bottom