Search results for query: *

1. The Mead Hall

I have a question regarding the models in your mod.
    I do a little bit of private tinkering, changing the way other mods look, just for personal use and I cannot seem to make most of the meshes/textures appear in game.
    Is there something obvious i'm missing or do the models use different shaders or something else???

Any reply would be greatly appreciated...... :roll:
  2. [WB] Warband Script Enhancer v3.2.0 (21/07/2013)

Cant get it to work at all! Had it running before  and was great. Now it keeps saying Entry point not found. the procedure entry point ?getDriverInfo@System@FMOD@@QAG?AW4FMOD_RESULT@@HPADHPAUFMOD_GUID@@@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library fmodex.dll.

I'm grumpy now!
  3. repositioning objects?

I'm trying to use beards and hair from TLD in warband. I can get them into game ok but they're out of position and appear in front of the characters face by a few inches. Question is how do I use the Open Brf to reposition the meshes so they fit???? Any pointers gratefully received. Thanks...
  4. Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

how would I make the dwarves and orcs from The Last Days work in warband???? Answers on a postcard............................
  5. SP Fantasy [W] Redwall: Vermin Resurgence [Dead]

will they have tails? Just asking................
  6. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

How would I increase the amount of zoom? If i was to make a sniper rifle for instance and wanted the scope to zoom to two or three times that of normal shift?
  7. Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

I sometimes post ideas but hardly ever get positive feedback! Curse my feeble non-modding brain!

How about a "Capital Cities" mod?

Imagine for example "Praven" much,much larger as a map icon to start with. Then imagine upon entry to the city , a large area of city to roam through, in fact many areas of city separated by gates ( like the gate for entry to castle) . You could have a poor quarter, a merchants quarter with guilds, a rich quarter etc, etc. Random encounters with theives and rogues! It would be great wouldn't it? But I can't make it because my old brain doesn't work that way!

I've always thought games like Oblivion and morrowind lack large battles and I've always thought Warband and Mount and Blade lack large cities and dungeons...............

Just a thought............... 
  8. Can someone make one of these?

sorry mate, meant to stick one in. But yes, that's the perfect helmet.................. :grin:
  9. Can someone make one of these?

Can someone make a  Bronze horned-helmet of the "Battersea" type? It's only the most iconic celtic helmet ever discovered!!!! Please?
  10. How to skip tutorial?

Is there a way of scripting out the annoying tutorial section at the start of the game??? Pleeeeease! It kills me................
  11. Bullets into laser bolts!!!

What I really need, being thick and old is a genius with ample spare time and pity to do all the hard work for me so I can just slot it in the game! I'm trying to make the death korp of krieg!
  12. Bullets into laser bolts!!!

Thank you, I will try!
  13. Bullets into laser bolts!!!

How would i go about changing the flying bullet into a bright red laser bolt such as those in the star wars conquest mod? Any help greatly appreciated!
  14. Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

I'm divorced, I'd send my ex-wife in armed only with a butter knife.........................

Anyway, Does anyone know of a resource where i can find a suitable armour for a pikeman from the 1600's?

You know the type, a breastplate with lobster tails down the front, over cloth. I already know of the striped armour from BNL 80 years war but i'm looking for something more English civil war period.........

I saw some the other day in a mod somewhere but can't for the life of me find it now............

Any help would be lovingly cherished
  15. Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

hahahaha, no, but then again why?  :mrgreen:
  16. Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

don't take yourself sooooo seriously, it's booooring me. I do try things out and have varying degrees of sucess, ok?
    I'm not having a go at modders, i like the work they do, if you read and understand what i was saying you'll realise what I was saying is, i think it's a shame game users don't use their imagination.

They expect miracles instead of excepting things may not be perfect and that limits their enjoyment of that which exists.

Off the high horse now? theres a good chap............
  17. Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

I'm not actually complaining. Just saying it's a shame but thanks for your opinion, it's going straight into file 13.  :grin:
  18. Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

yeah, shame really how people tend to leave their imagination at the door when they play a game and expect the experience to think for them. There'd be so much more to a game like this, the only "on the rails" bit would be the book story in quest form, but I expect that could take a back seat to all the other things that people could do and the Battle of the Five Armies could be so cool if it would work...........
  19. Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

ps. In case you're wondering..................

Púkel-men

Ancient watchers of the Dunharrow road

The ancient carved images, thought to be of Woses or Drúedain, that lined the road to Dunharrow in the White Mountains.
Back
Top Bottom