Search results for query: *

• Users: kt0
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. kt0

McGonagall's scripted battle has only the "Leave" option

This derails the starting quest line.  From picking through the txt files my best guess is that the dialog results that start the battle aren't set up properly.  I may take another look again this evening to see if I can't hand-patch it into a working state.  I'll post further details here...
  2. kt0

OSP Code Campaign Obedient Lords

One of the things I always hated in Native is that I could never get friendly lord parties to follow me to war for any appreciable length of time.  Oh, sure, they'd follow me for a few paces, but every time an unfriendly party came into view, they'd peel off and leave me on my own.  This made it...
  3. kt0

kt0's troop script: the return of BLAM

Many people have asked for a script that takes troops.txt and converts it back into module system code.  You can now find such a script at the repository:  http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1398.  This will allow you to hack up your troops.txt file and bring the data back into your module...
  4. kt0

OSP Code Optimisation Module system hackery: reporting of variable issues (MSH:301)

In this installment of "kt0 hacks the module system in devious ways" we explore the topic of tracking down variable warnings and errors.  The typical disclaimers apply as always: - I've tested things locally but that doesn't mean there aren't any bugs. - When applying these changes, you have to...
  5. kt0

Conquest! (v0.70 released July 3rd)

Conquest is a simple mod fixing some of the things that annoyed me about Native and adding in a set of features that I thought were missing.  It has been a learning process which will undoubtedly continue.  I wanted to build a mod that I'd want to play and thought that others might enjoy it too...
  6. kt0

kt0's party script

BYOB. Also, since it's been a while:  BLAM Do you have a hacked up parties.txt?  Would you really like to have your party data in the module system?  Are you dreading the tedious task of pushing those changes back into tuples?  If this sounds like you then it's your lucky day...
  7. kt0

kt0's item scripts: BLAM

Since Ruthven stole my BLAM on Monday, I've been busy on some new BLAM. I got tired of dealing with the uber hard to read item tuples so I wrote a pair of scripts to go to and fro.  There's a script that will chug through your item_kinds1.txt file and create a CSV file and a sibling script that...
  8. kt0

Fun with game_event_simulate_battle

Spurred on by some "interesting" results playing Native Expansion mod, I started poking around in game_event_simulate_battle to find out what's up.  Utilizing the search feature of this board, there's been a couple discussions already but I've got further questions that don't seem to be...
Back
Top Bottom