Search results for query: *

• Users: gorgos96
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Making babies need a rework

I have just returned to the game after a year. After playing it for about 30 hours I uninstalled the game in frustration. All I wanted to do was conceiving an heir before proceeding with my gameplay but the event itself is so terribly boring and RNG based that it filled me with disgust towards...
  2. Need More Info crash with error that starts as: bannerlord given value is less than the expected value item rosterelement character

Summary:gives an error like this: bannerlord given value is less than the expected value item rosterelement character How to Reproduce: No idea I just wait or move or fight crashes no matter what Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): OS:windows 10 GPU:gtx 1060 6gb GPU Driver...
  3. I cant find Vlandian brigandine over mail

Multiple Vlandina towns above 9k prosperity with smithys. I've been searching for it for 26 in game years. I constantly visit towns. I even bought all of the armor towns had and discarded them in the inventory screen to reset the shops but I still cant find it. Is it even purchasable?
  4. Resolved spnpccharacters.xml missing line report to devs

Summary:So I was messing around with the xml files and noticed that even though the devs included padded leather shoulders in vlandian light cavalry upgrade to vanguard tree, they forgot to add the item to vlandian vanguard's npc character id slot which results in these units not having these...
  5. spnpccharacters.xml missing line report to devs

So I was messing around with the xml files and noticed that even though the devs included padded leather shoulders in vlandian light cavalry upgrade to vanguard tree, they forgot to add the item to vlandian vanguard's npc character id slot which results in these units not having these items in...
  6. Resolved Game crashes since the latest hotfix on 1.5.9 beta

Summary:game crashes on my save I created in 1.5.9 since the last hotfix, it nefver ever crashed before and now I cant play, it keeps crashing. How to Reproduce: I first encountered it when I went to Ocs Hall to buy a shop and when I held tab to leave the game crashed. This exact same scenraio...
  7. Game keeps crashing since todays update.

Since todays hotfix my save started to crash whenever I enter or leave a map whether it be battle map or inside settlements. It started happening after I went to Ocs Hall to buy a shop. After I left the town the game started crashing everywhere including my exit from the town.
  8. 150vs150 battle no fps drop or stutter in custom battle but heavy drops in campaign battles.

My battle size setting is at 300 and the battles in custom battle even with full infantry vs infantry dont drop one point below 60 fps but in campaign battles as soon as the infantry lines clash fps gets a huge hit, especially if im in the close vicinity of the clashing infantry lines (eg Im an...
Back
Top Bottom