Search results for query: *

• Users: eragoen
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. eragoen

Online Campaign!

We've been having great fun with the online campaign, and it's time for the next one! Have a read and a look, and see if it's your cup of tea :) Command troops on an interactive turn-based online map, and then lead them to the field in massive multiplayer battles Use diplomacy, intrigue and...
  2. eragoen

Upgrading

I find it takes ages to upgrade my first tier infantry. Are there any special requirements to do this? Any info would be appreciated thanks!
  3. eragoen

Rome!

So I'm off to Rome on wednesday! I really look forward to going...I need a break of sitting around all day. Anticipating the historical stuff in Rome + visiting some traditional towns and villages near it. So I made this post asking about what's worth seeing? Obviously popular stuff like the...
  4. eragoen

Valhalla Rising!

Opinions? I thought "An absurdly caffeinated, hyperkinetic swirl of brutal violence, overwrought imagery and leaden acting" and "Lots of movies about the Middle Ages can do the mud and blood -- though we sure see a lot of both here -- but in this movie it's like Refn has ripped you out of...
  5. eragoen

Ray Mears VS Bear Grylls VS Les Shroud!

Who do you prefer? I understand grylls is entertaining, but I reckon ray mears has more to teach us and is less...retarded in how he does it :)
  6. eragoen

Car Insurance (17 year old)

Basically I'd like to insure my mum's Honda CR-V 2002 edition (2.0litre engine) - how much would that cost for a 17 year old boy who's just passed his driving test? I know it'll be steep, but how much exactly are we looking at?
  7. eragoen

Anonymous

What's your opinions on them? I think they can be a bit pathetic at times, but I agree with their war against $cientology. Share your opinions / stories if you like.
  8. eragoen

Metal Detecting

Does anyone do this? I just recently bought a garrett ace 250 detector and took it for a spin in the park. I got some shotgun cartridges, an oold screw, a nail and some bottle caps :P
  9. eragoen

Delicious

I totally love this mod - from the moment I started up being naked and very confused. I love the new sounds, new graphics, new features, the setting - everything! so good job guys, I look forward to playing this one further.
  10. eragoen

Warband Online Mod Idea

Hello - I'd quickly like to throw out an idea there. I know ideas without any actual evidence of work are usually frowned upon, but I'm simply imagining how it'd be. -Set in various roman coliseums / arenas -Small teams of mixed gladiators, player chooses archetype (eg myrmite gladiators with...
  11. eragoen

Tales of Tindrem (Short Story)

Hey - this is just a rough story I wrote out. This is the first draft, and it's basically the first part of a small story I'm writing - nothing grand, something I wrote around 4 months ago. It's not great - but I thought I'd put it up on the boards for your judgment. Any criticism is welcome...
  12. eragoen

Short Story (Fantasy)

Hey - this is just a rough story I wrote out. This is the first draft, and it's basically the first part of a small story I'm writing - nothing grand, something I wrote around 4 months ago. It's not great - but I thought I'd put it up on the boards for your judgment. Any criticism is welcome...
  13. eragoen

Cost of Maintaining troops

Please please please reduce this - at the moment I have a medium tiered army of 60 men - it costs me 250 dollar a week! I can't raid villages / fight / raid banks to keep up with that! I think lots of people also think this is an issue - so please sort in the next release :)
  14. eragoen

Favourite Western Films

As the title says - what are your favorites? I personally really liked tombstone.
  15. eragoen

Quick Bit of Writing

Hmm... just did a bit of writing there. I didn't proof read it nor amend it in any way. Read if you like - comment / review if you wish too  :wink: EDIT: It's not finished - just the start. I kinda rushed the end part - I'll probably fix that. Bitter winds battered at the soaked sails and...
  16. eragoen

Maturity (and control your egos!)

Throughout the beta - especially more recently - I've seen people squabbling over who won and why they lost etc etc. People have argued, insulted and generally acted rather immaturely towards each other. We have to remember - we are beta testing a game we all love, so we can get the best...
  17. eragoen

Trouble VS cavalry

Comanche to be more specific - I'm USA with infantry only - what can I train to be better versus melee cavalry? they eat my units up : /
  18. eragoen

How to leave a faction

I joined a bandit faction, but due to the fact that I can't move up in ranks and that I'm stuck as a vassal - I want to leave. But I talked to the leader of the faction and I don't get that option. So what do I edit in the code to make me factionless?
  19. eragoen

Tactics Only Server

I have a proposition. I think we should have a server that is moderated - and there should be tactical battles taking place not free for all rammies. Earlier, we tried to do form 2 lines and fight but some idiots *cough* ruined it by going cavalry and running around. Basically we have someone...
  20. eragoen

Weird Bug when someone dies

What does this all mean?!?!?
Back
Top Bottom