Search results for query: *

1. CIIGES of the low lands

NC19 Belgium & The Netherlands The horns of Allejoppa will sound one last time

BELGIUM & NETHERLANDS: The Horn of Allejoppa will sound in the deep one last time Nations Cup 2019   APPLY  IF  YOU  ARE  MANS  GENOEG! CONTACT  INFORMATIE   Ciiges     Watly     Kane   HET  TEAM (so far) Infantry:   (N)Ismar• (B)Doener• (B)Caius•...
  2. CIIGES of the low lands

Ciiges' video thread

[br] I don't post a lot, and I don't post great quality ****, but you might enjoy some stuff. Some vids may help new cav players or teach some tricks to older ones, some may cringe you out. I'll mostly post training/official matches, sometimes some other modules or some random ****. Click for...
  3. CIIGES of the low lands

Servers down? BANNERLORD RELEASED? SPECULATIONS

All servers are down, IS BANNERLORD BEING RELEASED? for real, servers are all down. DISCUSSION BELOW!
  4. CIIGES of the low lands

Selects flags as cursor and static problems.

I've had this problem for some time now, that on the map verloren, flags get selected as cursors when I look at them. When I drag my mouse it drags the flags as shown here: Also, when I look at this part of the map, static noises that I Always have, get way way louder. I'm not sure how to fix...
  5. CIIGES of the low lands

NC 17 Belgium and the Netherlands

BELGIUM & NETHERLANDS: The tale of Cinderella Nations Cup 2017   CONTACT  INFORMATIE BeNe_LeRoux   LeRoux   LeRoux BeNe_Ceasar   Ceasar   Ceasar BeNe_Kane   Kane   Kane SERVER  INFORMATIE BeNe_Training   NC'17 BeNe  ...
  6. CIIGES of the low lands

servers down?

I have been trying to get onto warband for the past 10 minutes, but my servers just don't seem to load. I have asked DoF_Gadric, and he was on IG (with only 2 others) which makes me think it's not just me. Slade also has the same problem, is it just us or are there more people with this...
  7. CIIGES of the low lands

Nonsense

shouldn't you be on there than??? According to my sig you are one of the best native-archers. and for people that are going to comment on me, pls leave me alone i go qq
  8. CIIGES of the low lands

The Defenders of Wonwokie - [Wonwokie] (new topic)

Active Roster C_DOST [Cavalry] R_DOST [Cavalry] SubZer0 [Cavalry] C.SPQR [Infantry] [Cavalry] Gibby [Infantry] PuffTheDragon [Infantry] Darklight [Infantry] Horace [Infantry] [Archer] Matafiks [Archer] R3d Ice [Archer] The Defenders Of Wonwokie are a long running...
  9. CIIGES of the low lands

CiigesPoints Current NA list

Ciiges Points A player can be on multiple lists. A FEW PLAYERS HAVE BEEN ADDED, MORE ON THE WAY. Infantry Archer Cavalry Javalin throwers [spoiler] 100 oodle [OE/AE/wK]
  10. CIIGES of the low lands

Unity - [Not recruiting]

Leader Paulo Officer Brian Gang Basil Caius Ereinion Kellermann LeJohny Maximou Pon Rapez Subzer0 theo Thorr TigerWhite Woj Troubadour [center] •  TeamSpeak-IP: 87.229.55.114     •  Server: Unity_Onegoal     •  Clantag: Unity_Name     •  Website /...
  11. CIIGES of the low lands

Ja.

Ja.
Back
Top Bottom