Search results for query: *

• Users: Henning0r
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Search a mod with this features ->

Hello there, I search a Mod with these specific features included: - [Duel Kit] by MartinF - [Kingdom Management]  from AoM by Highlander - [Patrols, Bandits, Taverns] from NNY by Geoffrey Ashe - [Autoloot] by fisheye Did anyone knows a Mod that has these features all together? And not too...
  2. Two handed Morningstar ?!

So newbie question  :mrgreen: Is the two handed Morningstar still existing in 1.505? In shops I never see it .. Who do I have to rob? Cause I lost mine in battle and sadly were not able to get it back in the revenge loot  :cry: And yes the texture is horrible but i like the concept anyways.
  3. Short feature description

Think we still need a short descrition of this great mod, for threads/overviews like: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,58063.0.html i suggest somethink like:Lords and Realms: (current version: 1.504) Lords and Realms Direct download link...
  4. Mod Reviews?

Servus, sagt mal gibts irgendwo eigentlich ne Übersicht über alle vorhandenen Mods mit kurzer Beschreibung und Bewertungen usw? Schliesslich sind die Mods hier ja erst das Salz bei dem schönen Projekt. Ciao
  5. savegame compatibility and more ^^

Sooo, finally registered  :wink: to write this: First of all, exellent mod!!! Love it - best plain m&b enhancement  - should be default m&b version in my opinion. So great respect, keep on the good work! (and get a job in that industry ^^) :D Now to the critics  :roll: why "- not save...
Back
Top Bottom