Search results for query: *

1. Cheats-Your Opinion

Only time I didn't cheat was the first time I played native but I had all cavalry army so it was kinda cheating anyway since I couldn't lose any battles. Since then I have never used cavalry but I always cheat to save me time(transport, money and kill troops I cba or just can't fight).
  2. Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

Haven't played this one in a while. Seems like a good idea to start again now :smile:.
  3. Problem with AI Formations I THINK

It probably had something to do with the formations and morale. The AI does crazy things when its on and it's useless in my opinion. With that turned off you probably would have lost though but if you turn it off you could raise your battle size again.
    Get higher tactics to get more men in the battle.
  4. Lord Fief Management

They got barracks and that stuff in the castle?
  5. SWORD OF DAMOCLES - GOLD - V4.5 BETA DOWNLOAD

Yeah don't do that. Same with towns. Walk around or wait in the spot for some time and it usually works and then(atleast for me) the save crash goes away.
  6. SWORD OF DAMOCLES - GOLD - V4.5 BETA DOWNLOAD

Sounds like you haven't read the thread then.
  7. Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

Jezze said:
    Peralta said:
    Warcat92 said:
    Enjoyed this mod so much that I decided to re watch all 6 movies over the next few days while I'm should be doing work.
    Grammer Nazi :???:.
    Check the original quote again.
  8. Rapid Party size decrease?

You shouldn't join other factions at all when playing SoD. I don't know if your problem is related to it but you can get alot of bugs when doing it.
  9. Help? Didn't see anything about this in the known bugs...

You were not under siege right?
  10. Hey check this out! :)

Its Your not You're(You are).
  11. Fix your mod

Cyclohexane said:
    TheGreatest said:
    The problem the guy in this thread have got nothing to do with win7.

Quite possibly but coming off as an elitist jerk who is an expert in video game design without regard to the many individuals who have spent hundreds of hours for free, doesn’t benefit anyone.  Since he worked in the video game industry, he should be able to fix his own problem. 

We are still working on this beta version to increase stability of the M&B engine.  And still doing it for free!
    Agree but was just saying it to the guy who raged about win7 and microsoft :razz:
  12. [V4.5] REPORTED BUGS LIST / VERSION 4.57 (hotfixes here)

If it happens in other mods it could be separate issues that we can't really help you with over here. But alot of people got crashes in this mod and its solved 9/10 times by lowering textures, ragdolls, corpses and removing moral and formations(these 2 aren't necessary but helps anyway.)
  13. Watching battles after you die?

is it slow using shift key too?
  14. Fix your mod

The problem the guy in this thread have got nothing to do with win7.
  15. [V4.5] REPORTED BUGS LIST / VERSION 4.57 (hotfixes here)

CiceroSUN said:
    froggyluv said:
    What specs do you have and what settings are you playing on? I don't have any ctd's and I've got battlesizer at 300, blood at 200, ragdolls on 10 and most other settings on medium (I prefer features over graphics).
    I think the graphics are on high, but battlesize is 100, ragdolls at 5, no blood.
    You need to lower the textures, corpses and if you still crash remove formations and morale too.
  16. Old lord back to the fold...

So the one I linked isn't the one you were talking about? o.o
  17. Adding Siege Pack to SoD?

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,57569.0.html I guess... The only siege mod thing I know of.
  18. Cheat

My game always crash when I use that cheat :sad:

Just kidding lol
  19. SoD 4.5 beta bug

"7. Old troops (from previous sod versions) gear don't appear in jester battles : it's normal these troops will be removed."
    If it's that one you could add that they are in game too(not jester battles, the real game).
Back
Top Bottom