Search results for query: *

• Users: Twan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Searching a mod base for v1.011 (native + usual improvements)

Nostalgia made me reinstall original mount and blade after years without playing, but after re-playing native, I feel the lack of a lot of features I had in my now lost old version (lots of mini-mods, osp ressources and tweaks I included over time, etc...). As searching again and merging all...
  2. Exact list of bugged guild quests (4.57)

If you find quests still unfinishable in v4.57 or triggering battles with the "army of clones" bug or other big problem post exact name of the quests here (I'm not sure which quest bugs of the bug list remain in last version, and people rarely give names of quests). Bugged mercenary guild...
  3. [V4.5] REPORTED BUGS LIST / VERSION 4.57 (hotfixes here)

MOD INSTALLATION INFORMATION Download the mod http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=983 (SoD has been updated to version 4.57 ; you don't need old patches) Add hotfix for faith troops event : http://www.mediafire.com/?yztyt1mzwmw (replace game_menus.txt) and hotfix for horde of nobles bug ...
  4. [V4.5] War/peace system, AI, badboy, forced rest, autoresolve

Presentation of these new features (it was in the main thread but hard to find, added some precisions too) : New Options : Out of options, there are two important changes : Wanted FEEDBACK for tweaking things :
  5. French translation for SoD 4.1

There is now a french translation for SoD (v4.1) made by StephFR82 (who already translated Lords & Realms) and ethneldryt : http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,62482.0.html
  6. Random message display (bug)

Testing the last version of my mod (I was not doing anything, just pressing space and watching units behavior with the control T cheat) I encountered the following bug : suddenly messages started to be displayed or appear in the log without any logic (messages from the SoD upgrade system like...
  7. Which version to download and where to post bug reports

POST ANY BUG REPORT IN THE THREAD OF THE VERSION YOU ARE USING. Last Version of Sword of Damocles Official Mod : v4.1  A lot of changes since v4, including the use of formations and morale system, new presentations, features and options. LAST UPDATE : 2009/03/31. Other versions and...
  8. Improving the auto resolve system

I've made this for my Auxilarii variant of Sword of Damocles, but as it may interest other modders to adapt or developp more this system to improve realism, I signal it here. I've make a script to determine terrain for AI vs AI battles (may need some changes on modded maps with lot of reliefs...
  9. [Variant] - Sword of Damocles V4 - Auxiliarii v1.6d (4/26)

Auxiliarii Mod Version 1.6 Features - A new invasion script half random half based on a scenario chosen at character creation, with varied dates, number of waves, bonus troops for the empire, etc... - A new mechanic for autoresolved battles* taking terrain and kind of troops into account...
  10. Freeze in any scene + unable to enter options

I'm playing Mount&Blade since about 3 weeks (gamersgate version patched 1.11) and the game worked fine (except one or two rare crashes) untill yesterday. Since yesterday, I encounter the following problems : - complete freeze when I enter any scene, be them taverns/castles or combat ; my...
Back
Top Bottom