Search results for query: *

• Users: Oyipggy
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Oyipggy

Calling all manly men.

Gentlemen! It's spring. Spring gives us so many lovely things. For the poor folks not located in places like the good old American South, all of that snow is finally melting. The outdoors begin to exist again. Warmth exists. Girls in sun dresses exist. But let's stop kidding ourselves. None of...
  2. Oyipggy

Football Manager 2010

So, anyone else out there a fan of this series? I have been for some time now, and I must say I really enjoy this new one. Everything seems to just...work better. All the annoying bugs seem to have been worked out. I'm currently managing Atletico Madrid (inspired by their real life struggles)...
  3. Oyipggy

[Suggestion] Infantry only

The title pretty much says it all. How about 1-2 servers where there are no horses? Even though I would not personally like it, what about no archers? Khergits would either have to be excluded as a playable faction, or just spawn without their horses. And of course, smaller maps. Another thing...
  4. Oyipggy

CTF

These aren't really bugs, but needed balances. I was just playing this mode for a few maps. The first was village. The first thing I noticed was that one flag is waaaaay out in the middle of nowhere. It leaves the team inside utterly screwed. They just can't get it. The second map was castle...
  5. Oyipggy

Internet.

Okay, I've been having some technical difficulties. This has been an ongoing thing for quite some time, but recently the occurrences have been much more often. I'm running Vista Home Premium on a laptop that I've had for several months now. The problem is, that occasionally my internet will stop...
  6. Oyipggy

Resident Evil 5

Is anyone else massively satisfied with this game? Everything about it is so unbelievably perfect. Its Resident Evil 4, easily one of the top Gamecube games ever, and my previous favorite game of all time, jacked up with new features and TWO players!! . (I refuse to admit the PS2 version of RE4...
  7. Oyipggy

2 Random Questions

My first question is about the skill Looting. The description says it increases the amount you get, and I know this is true. I put a few points into it with one of my companions. But does it increase the quality of the stuff? Most of what I get now is bent or cracked, or plain. If I put more...
  8. Oyipggy

v1.011 Relations and Honor

When i spoke to a Khergit lord i had never talked to before, my relation with him was at 469. I was also at war with them, so i dunno. I figured it was some weird glitch, but then i spoke to some Swadian lords, and the exact thing happened. My relation was 469. One of them I had just beaten a...
Back
Top Bottom