Search results for query: *

1. Oyipggy

Football and/or Soccer Thread

I'd expect Liverpool to win, but wouldn't be surprised to see Man U get a result.
  2. Oyipggy

A Song of Ice and Fire

I really liked that "reveal", if you will. Magic or sorcery would have been such a cop out.
  3. Oyipggy

Rate the Soundtrack Above You!

Lemme step in and say Drive.

First and only time I'll ever say: /thread.
  4. Oyipggy

What are you listening to right now? Mark IV.

Grizzly Bear. Decent hipster stuff.
  5. Oyipggy

Dark Souls 2

That can't really be it, can it? Those screenshots might look worse than the first game!
  6. Oyipggy

Dark Souls 2

Vermillion_Hawk said:
    So there's some drama regarding the degradation of the visual quality from the preview videos to the beta to the released version. I will admit the change in lighting is disappointing compared to what it was in the beta - the game doesn't look as pretty as before. That being said, it is back to looking like Dark/Demons' Souls, which is, namely, pretty damn good for a game of its scale. It's not nearly enough to warrant the utter dramas of lying and consumer exploitation that I'm seeing pop up all over.

Here's a good example. Now I haven't gotten to the area yet so I can't pass judgement but honestly, compared to the rest of the interior environments I've experienced I honestly don't believe it can look like that in the retail version. To me, at least, it looks like he screwed with his gamma settings or something.

Not saying it's good that the visual quality has decreased, quite the opposite, but does it warrant reactions similar to what I've seen? Definitely not. People talk about the games industry becoming gradually more and more toxic, and now I'm finally seeing it properly. From was the last company I'd expect to get backlash of this sort.

This is...wow. Cannot believe that. :lol:
  7. Oyipggy

HULKSMASH said:
    I am very excited about this as well. Although Wilfork has now asked for a release today, which is like a dagger to the heart.

Absolutely true...but I think letting him go wouldn't be the end of the world. Unfortunately I don't think he'd be the player he was in years past. Hopefully I'm wrong and he goes on to light it up for some other team this year. If he does end up leaving, surely they're drafting a DT Round 1.
  8. Oyipggy

Let's all take the time out of our day to acknowledge that arguably the best CB in football now plays for the New England Patriots. That's all. :grin:
  9. Oyipggy

What pissed you off today v. IV

The matchmaing is CS:GO is so amazingly abysmal.
  10. Oyipggy

Rate the song above you!

Metallica is okay. I dunno. I guess 5/10.

Eraser- No Age.
  11. Oyipggy

Screenshot Mega Thread

That red car seems to have some special powers...
  12. Oyipggy

What caused you to be joyous on this day?

I think the weather may have finally turned beautiful. Granted this is Georgia, so I doubt it.
  13. Oyipggy

Religion Thread

As we're now addressing semantics, I think I'm just going to drop it.

I understand the potential for belief to be a terrible thing, but I also do not understand why that means it must be. I think we just differ there.
  14. Oyipggy

Feminism

You could have at least chosen one of the jokes that's actually funny.
  15. Oyipggy

What pissed you off today v. IV

Rebelknight said:
    Comrade Temuzu said:
    My tolerance for bull**** has gone down drastically.
    Then why are you tolerating your own post? Arrogant little bugger.

Pretty sick burn, yo.
  16. Oyipggy

International Sloth Week 2012

Y'all win.
  17. Oyipggy

But who would want a giant sloth? That's terrifying.
  18. Oyipggy

I'm torn between this avatar that I've only changed, like, once, and how great sloths are...
  19. Oyipggy

Gun control

Sir Saladin said:
    Watching that show is an even dumber thing to do than inhaling spray paint to get high.

Cole Younger got shot many times before being arrested and survived, so everyone should go heeled with the biggest guns you can carry. It's just common sense, after all.

Seemed like more a general observation than a comment on your intelligence...
  20. Oyipggy

Religion Thread

An unjustified belief in something can cause harm, not does cause harm. Once again I say that about everything in the entire world can be proven to be capable of causing harm in some form or another, so I'm not sure why this is so egregious or whatevs. I'd like to ask you again: do you believe some god or whoever could exist? Is it possible? Even in the slightest?

Also @chicken lunch, just deciding that I don't know for sure whether or not you had chicken is my choice. I could have believed you, could have not, could have not known either way. I am trying this flipping, and I've decided I don't know. I'd need to know more before I can believe anything. That's how I look at it. Every single person on this planet has a different mind, so they would make their own choice about your chicken and look at it their own way.

But yea, I am agreeing, just not with some of the key starting points. End game we're all set. And cheers on my AIDS vaccines, appreciate you knew what I meant. :wink: I'll get started on those ASAP.
Back
Top Bottom