Search results for query: *

1. Resolved 1.63 Paid in Promise/Giving Hands

Still broken as far as I can tell. I submitted a ticket.

<edit> Actually I was wrong... in case anyone else looks this up, I didn't realize all my troops maxxed out. You no longer get the XP gained indicator once your troops are all maxxed.
  2. Conquest of a castle quest fails immediately after my conquest of said castle

Problem still exists. Very disappointing. :/
  3. Conquest quest doesn't work

Same problem here. Still not fixed. :/
  4. TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

kefka95 said:
    Howdy folks!  I haven't been here for some time, and I seem to have missed the last couple of patches completely!  I have to admit, it didn't seem like much was going on in the world of M&B for awhile there, and I kind of just stopped paying attention :oops:.

Anyway, I'll try to get TweakMB updated to the latest M&B versions (which appears to be 1.143 for both) sometime in the near future.  I haven't updated the program in a couple of months, so I'll have to see if I still remember how it works! :mrgreen:

You're a prince.
  5. New patch issue...

same
  6. Bug with Mount and Blade Warband: Cheat!Report and merchants are empty

Same problem here.  I use TweakMB w/a few tweaks, but nothing regarding a cheat menu and new game has empty markets.  Pretty bummed about it.
  7. Town recruitment

1x1General1x1 said:
    Nibelheim has Queen's Guard, Ulm has Ulm Mounted Arquebusiers, L'Renouille has Guards of the Leviathan, Ellis has Hand's of the Pope, the other 2 Lion Throne towns have Gunther-Piedmont Cannoneers, the Capital of the Tsardom (I can't remember the name) has Oprichnik

There may be more but I can't remember anymore. These are troops you can only get if you control that town.

Ahhh, I see - so there's only a handful of towns that has these.... thanks!!!
  8. Town recruitment

On a related note, I have indeed read the FAQ (about 100 times) and always wonder about this one:
    There's a third type of troops, Regional Troops. They belong to certain towns, they will garrison it, and accompany it's owner to the field. To have access to them the player must conquer and get ownership of the town.

Can anyone clarify this a bit?  I'm not sure what these regional troops are and don't know if I've ever seen any.  By reading the above, I've always kinda thought that in order to get these regional troops, all I had to do was take an enemy town and have it awarded.  I've taken 3 enemy Vagyar towns now, and never been able to recruit any sort of special troops (I'm Laurian).

By "garrison it and accompany it's owner to the field" does this mean that they only appear when you are attacked in that town (thus leading to these troop types appearing as part of the town garrison?)  Or do they automatically show up as part of the garrison and I just haven't found the right towns yet?
  9. Blunt weapon units

TITANAS84 said:
    no mercy dont take prisoners.

But prisoners are probably my #1 income stream....  slave trade FTW!  =)
  10. Recruitment issues

Bunduqdari said:
    seriously Tiberius, you should stop acting weird whenever a newbie to TEATRC asks a completely normal question :smile:

If it's because you're unsure and need discipline, simply have a look at my new avatar, which kicks your avatar's ass for sure.

This.  /thumbsup

Seriously, I've been poking around a few weeks now but I remember one of the very posts I made... I was all excited about this mod and was reading all about it... I asked a question in another thread (quoted something that was a whopping 2 weeks old) and had him come and call me a necromancer.  Jeez, in the other messageboards I'm active on, Necroposting consists of pulling up stuff from 2 years ago.

11. Some good mods to play?

I've been playing the eagle and the radiant cross and it has been simply awesome.
  12. What shame....the Huns:(

What a seriously annoying original post.  I sure hope you were kidding/trolling.

I find the flavor of this mod to be top-notch, and while each faction does have a certain feel that borrows from history, trying to get any modder to stick strictly to historic accuracy just sucks all the fun out of it (unless that's exactly what the modder wants to begin with - not really my cup of tea though.)
  13. Gun totting bandits

I have no idea how you guys are even catching them bandits in the first place.  I'm desperately trying to work my way up to owning a castle so I can drop off the majority of my troops so I can actually catch small raiding parties again someday.  (I guess I could just go and kill all my veteran units but that makes me kinda sadface.)
  14. Repeating rifles and hand cannons

I'm sorry, I don't understand the Necromancer comment (I know, big noobie here, but I love it)
  15. Repeating rifles and hand cannons

Elegy said:
    I seem to be finding that the regular Caliver is far superiour to most of the other supposedly better guns.  I attained an elephant gun with glee only to pawn it 15 minutes later upon the realisation I wasn't getting half as many kills.

You really find it better than the double-barrel?  The double-barrel only has a slightly longer reload (I think) but then you get two shots.
  16. Troop tree for Eagle and the Radiant Cross!

Oh wow, now I get it....  looks like I shouldn't have pissed off the Swadian's then if I was planning on getting Swadian Knights later.  :/

Odd that the Laurian's don't have a corresponding troop type from their towns.
  17. Troop tree for Eagle and the Radiant Cross!

Sweet list.

Quick question - why do some of the branches start out so high?  For example - Swadian Demilance.... is there something you need to start out from before you get them?  Or do you get them starting at 14th level already?  (And if so, how?  I haven't been able to figure this out in-game)
  18. Compilation of 82 little tweaks to the text files to change your gameplay(links)

I think I've got TEATRC figured out....
    =============================================
    I think I've got it - the line that needs changing is:

2133 2 144115188075856307 0 in scripts.txt of the mod, change the 0 to a 1

If you've got a current game running already, just change the following line after the start_training_at_training_ground -1 line:

163 2105 2 144115188075856110 1 (etc, etc, etc,) to
    164 2133 2 144115188075856307 1 2105 2 144115188075856110 1 (etc, etc, etc)

then enter the training ground with your party then save afterwards.
  19. Companion Interaction - Please Help Me Disable It

I think I've got it - the line that needs changing is:

2133 2 144115188075856307 0 in scripts.txt of the mod, change the 0 to a 1

If you've got a current game running already, just change the following line after the start_training_at_training_ground -1 line:

163 2105 2 144115188075856110 1 (etc, etc, etc,) to
    164 2133 2 144115188075856307 1 2105 2 144115188075856110 1 (etc, etc, etc)

then enter the training ground with your party then save afterwards.
  20. Companion Interaction - Please Help Me Disable It

When I played Native I disabled companion post-battle-hostility triggers by following TheMagelord's well-known tweaks.  I also was able to do it to an existing game by adding the value to the training grounds trigger in scripts.txt - after visiting the training grounds in my existing Native...
Back
Top Bottom