Search results for query: *

1. The exceeding arrow

Help this song get into Assassins Creed 4!

This is a song written and sang by Gavin Dun better know as Miracle of sound. If you think this song is good enough to be in the end credits of AC4 please sign this petition http://www.change.org/petitions/ubisoft-please-add-beneath-the-black-flag-by-miracleofsound-to-assassins-creed-4 Miracle...
  2. The exceeding arrow

Looking for music for comic hero tributes

Hey guys! Lately i have gotten interested in making Youtube videos, and more specifically Youtube tributes(or other themed videos) for comic book hero's. I've made 2 videos already: Justice league - Help is on the way http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABcFwmG4s-U&feature=plcp The Flash - Ballad...
  3. The exceeding arrow

"a game of dwarfs" by Paradox

So paradox is going to publish a management game with dwarfs. You got to build a fortress and fight increasingly dangerous enemies. Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyexilq-yCA I do hope they got "skirmish mode" or just a non-mission based mode otherwise i probably won't be buying it.
  4. The exceeding arrow

[Solved][Bug] Wrong city scene

While creating a new game choosing to go with the "caravan to swadia" i got this battlefield when fighting in the city against bandits (this is the second city battle) don't mind the red line. i made this picture in editor mode
  5. The exceeding arrow

Poorest town in history

I have been wondering what the lowest "level" of prosperity is for a town from own experience: But has anyone seen a even poorer town? Also what does Malnourished mean? edit: for all clarity the question is: Have you seen a town poorer then this? and if so what did the description say?
  6. The exceeding arrow

Version 1.30 not savegame compabile?

Problem: Since i downloaded and installed version 1.30 on my computer i am no longer able to play the saved games i would normally play. Question: How is this possible? Error: Edit: this bug is now reported on the site.
  7. The exceeding arrow

Weird screen. :?

i just got a weird screen and i wonder if anyone els had this yet. :mrgreen: i'm so proud of myself
  8. The exceeding arrow

Gotta catch 'em all!

I have catch a great number of Calradian pokemon(lords) i dare you to catch more then i did! No cheats involved only a 0% escape chance with the MB tweaker
  9. The exceeding arrow

Script code error 1608

Recently i've been having a weird script error this happend after a fieldbattle with Emir klargus the battle whent as usuall (cav charged and nothing was left standing) can anyone tell me why i had this bug and how i can fix it?
  10. The exceeding arrow

3de pinksterdag

het is geen typo maar in Purmerend (de plaats waar ik woon) hebben we een 3de pinsterdag op dinsdag toen purmerend nog wat jonger was (400jaar na de stichting van purmerend) waren ze begonnen met een 3de pinksterdag iedereen vrij van werk en er ontstond een ritueeltje dat iedereen ook een bokje...
  11. The exceeding arrow

For all new players and some old ones.

there is only 1 thing in warband that most people cant seem to understand. When your killed during a round (whatever it is a siege,battle,CTF,S&D,deathmachts or team deathmachts) You can NOT communicate whit players that are still alive. this might seem like a usless thread but i can assure...
  12. The exceeding arrow

need penatration!

i mean the bug of ranged wepons getting stuck in mid air instead of inside someones body arrows and axes are just hovering inches above there victim i don't know how easy it is to fix this but it would certainly be important for active range users who want to see their victims up close or...
  13. The exceeding arrow

Ramun is really broke?

after installing patch 1.113 i started a new game and when i was roaming around with my char for trades i often stumble on weak bandit after capturing the bandits i tried to sell them price for looter: 32 price for Rhodok veteran spearman: 0 ? when i reentered the tavern the prices changed to...
  14. The exceeding arrow

Memory leak

my PC keeps forgetting i already instaled version 1.105 ( 3 times! ) (lately it has the same problem like l4d 2 being completely removed) does anyone know how i can repair a memory leak because i cant play my saved games if i dont keep installing version 1.105 over and over again anybody got...
  15. The exceeding arrow

Steam probleem

Ik heb laatst Left 4 Dead 2 gekocht voor de PC tijdens de instalatie is automatisch een steam account aangemaakt en na 1 of 2 dagen gamen is plotseling left 4 dead 2 verdwenen van de computer gewoon compleet weg steam was ook weg had ik van iemand eens gehoord dat je je games kon terug halen via...
  16. The exceeding arrow

mariage with the king's child

what does it take to make a "cement  a lasting alliance" with a king i already got 1274 renown 64 honor rating 12 right to rule 42+ relationschip with Sultan Hakim does my right to rule need to be higher? or maby my relationschip with the king (will try that anyhow) why am i not good enough!  :lol:
  17. The exceeding arrow

[SUGGESTION] round time for Sieges (Poll)

Lately i have been hearing a lot of complains about the round time during a siege many people think that 5 minutes just ain't enough to take a castle and we all know it can be done within 1 - 2 minutes but that's not always the case and when the server is crowded. people just want to play...
  18. The exceeding arrow

[bug] Saving a lord Quest

I found this problem where i had to save a lord out of a city prison and i chose the option to fight now the bug that i found was. When i get in the prison some of them got prisoncages and because of that i am unable to talk to the lord and free him I can't remember withs city it was
  19. The exceeding arrow

Buying warband

A question to whoever knows the answer Will i be able to buy Warband like i bought Mount&Blade? namely by Downloading the Demo and then pay for it with a creditcard or will i have to look for a DVD-CD version? (withs is highly unlikely to be in the stores in Holland) or will this be the first...
  20. The exceeding arrow

H&H: Handleiding voor Beginners

Het begin. Wanneer je in het spel komt, zie je een meer met een gloeiende geest ding in het midden ervan.Dat ding is jouw geest!     * Klik met de linkermuisknop om te bewegen.     * Klik met de rechtermuisknop om een actie uit tevoeren. Spullen van de grond pakken word ook gedaan met de...
Back
Top Bottom