Search results for query: *

1. nacholoko16

Better results on game.

To play for now follow those steps: - Disable autosave and stamina system. - Put Texture detail( Configure before open the game, then texture detail) to 100. - Have fun with no Crashes. - Bug that i found, in the fight always one enemy guy stay idle on their respawn point.
  2. nacholoko16

Calm down fellas

I guess the mistake was made up and we cant just stand the hole day crying and claiming about. I know, its a pain on the ass wait for a game and comes that broke up, but we must help the devs to fix this up making a EDUCATED and RESPECTFULL feedback! As i already said i feel that anger too about...
  3. nacholoko16

One love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou5pzKuKP8w
  4. nacholoko16

Books

Buenas amigos, books are such amazing things that make the life of a person make sense!!! Anyway lets discuss about books here! Historical 100% acuratted or even the romance based on history :D sagas and anything you have read and want to recommend to the comunitty! ( Dont harras, dont insult...
  5. nacholoko16

South America

Buenas, any south american player active?? This isnt a post for discussions or harassing. So pls no fights or cultural jokes....
  6. nacholoko16

Trolls on the Lucky Dogs Server

We need more pro active admins on the Lucky Dogs Server urgently, kids are teamkilling without control! **** is a fking mess :) So pls help to keep the server clean of trolls.
  7. nacholoko16

Vikings religion

Hello fellas, can someone explain me why did all the old kings(jarls, don know the exact word) vikings go into cristianism, i mean why they all acept and change their religion for cristianism? Did some King make a stand to the cristianism, some war for religion betwen their kings? Apreciatte the...
Back
Top Bottom